Even Vodacom can't spell

HairyLegs

Oh no.....the Hub Spelling Nazis are being flooded with all the corrections they have to make....... :whistling:

of late it seems US spelling has taken over (in business).

This is just a result of lazy/sloppy editing. In the days when even Google has an 'English (South African)' option, it's really inexcusable and just shows a lack of proper care.

This is just a result of lazy/sloppy editing. In the days when even Google has an 'English (South African)' option, it's really inexcusable and just shows a lack of proper care.

+1

i wonder if it will work if it sms colour in the correct spelling?

speaking of vodacom - i see the alan knott craig snr is now ceo of Cell -C.

i wonder if it will work if it sms colour in the correct spelling?

speaking of vodacom - i see the alan knott craig snr is now ceo of Cell -C.

Probably not as it will be an automated system specifically looking for the word 'color'

Probably not as it will be an automated system specifically looking for the word 'color'

semantics really, but, when we were involved in some sms based competitions a few years back we used to allow typo combinations - i.e. car, kar and even "care"

semantics really, but, when we were involved in some sms based competitions a few years back we used to allow typo combinations - i.e. car, kar and even "care"

My previous employer was involved in the largest SMS campaign in South Africa and all was required was the user SMS "house" - do you think that was possible, nope.

I did wrote the code for another campaign and people had to sms car brands (Ford, Audi, Mazda) and even then this campaign tested my coding skills to the max.

My previous employer was involved in the largest SMS campaign in South Africa and all was required was the user SMS "house" - do you think that was possible, nope.

I did wrote the code for another campaign and people had to sms car brands (Ford, Audi, Mazda) and even then this campaign tested my coding skills to the max.

But not your spelling skills :w00t:

If you think Vodacom can't spell,you must check the 'Brits',they have a clothing chain called "****" now how's that for bad spelling man Lol !

Why do I have the feeling Vodacom does not really care how you spell, you send anything to that number your getting billed R2.50 or whatever.

You might however have to spell correcly or alsomst correctly to be entered into the competition.