USN Mountain Bike Cup 2012 (Event #1)

Gumpie

I have entered this race but as of yet i have not received any information. No starting time, not details nothing.

Does anyone have any more info on this?

All the info is on the entry site on cyclelab where you entered , you wont get a mail .

Number collection from 6.00 race starts at 7.30

Whats to know .

Edited by Iron

Great race. Spouse fell and fractured ribs. Amazing support from other cyclists who carried her to nearest vehicle. Thank you Rayna/Tanya? and Dominique(owner). Before today you were strangers. Now you are our heroes.

Hi,

Does anyone know about the guy that fell by the highway cut on head????? medic,s went out course swept but could not find anyone would like to know he is ok?

Awesome race. Only did the 30kms, the first 6kms was frustrating due to all the bottle necks but after that great riding and fantastic single track. Route marking and marshalling was superb - will be back next year for the 60km. Leeu was your missus wearing blue cycling kit and went down between some trees?