29ers suck so much

wesley_r

errm,

wheelies,

jumps..

cross ups

little whips..

right. wow. i'm so convinced.

seemed like those guys were having a heckuva time trying to whip.

Edited by Capricorn

o come on cap, it's all in good sport... they still did more on those 29ers than I can do on my little rig :whistling:

the comparison wasnt against you Wes, it was between 26ers and 29ers, except they didnt do a double run, one with 26ers.

and it's not also about oh come on good sport: that's a cop out for when things are not going exactly as touted. The game here is, 29ers are as good as 26ers for DH and all round styling it up. Not quite convincing in that regard.

Not hating on your future purchase Wes ;) So o come on wes.. :P

the comparison wasnt against you Wes, it was between 26ers and 29ers, except they didnt do a double run, one with 26ers.

and it's not also about oh come on good sport: that's a cop out for when things are not going exactly as touted. The game here is, 29ers are as good as 26ers for DH and all round styling it up. Not quite convincing in that regard.

Not hating on your future purchase Wes ;) So o come on wes.. :P

+1

*sigh*

u right mayhem, not that that was your intention, but maybe i shoulda gone with something like " wow, cool vid, 29ers are the shiz".

I wonder if I would have gotten chastised for going overboard in celebrating the 29er.? :unsure:

btw: i'm just crabby cos i'm hungry, but it's almost 10pm. and no carbs after 9. fek :(

Dude - tell me about it. Home made chicken booger for dins, with a few stringy 'tater wedges. And all for lunch was an apple & a pear, with a couple of nibbles (capuccino muffin & a banana spring roll) for brekkie. I'm starving...

at least u not cranky :( my lunch + nibbles constituted 1 apple, a handful of nuts and.... ya.

salads for din-dins with strips of chicken.

gonna drown my sorrows with some coffee and then just sleep meh.

Edited by Capricorn

LOOOL.. omw. and i sitting here daydreaming about going out with a baseball bat on the prowl for a neiner... hey clown, meet my trickstick..

but then i realize i'm just cranky... :(

eish, you two.

you see how 9ers turn everything into a bitch and moan session :w00t: with you two are going on about your dietary restrictions :whistling:

cap I don't think the point is "hey 9ers are as good as 6ers in this situation", i think the point is "9ers can be fun". from what I've heard, the SC tallboy is pretty legit...