The Worlds Sexiest bike....

The Drongo

Sorry for you.

Yesterday, some guy collapsed at the medal table at the ride for sight.....serves him right

......that is the world's sexiest bike. Thank you for agreeing.

****please to not sully sexy bike thread with tarmac marked roadbike...sank you!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah. Look closer young man....look closer

ummm... so is the white part of the cable just thinner outer?

post-10758-0-81054500-1329131615.jpg

I think that bike is under serious threat from this one ... LINK

Thank you sir, for not including pictures. Surely (not Surly, surely..) that is a sexy bike. It is however, as it is named - Simple.

It is indeed the worlds sexy Simple bike. Not of the same stable at all though I am afraid...carthorse, racehorse and all that chap...

i dont like getting to involved but i think you should take a look at the lappiere xr team duel suss 29er now that is hands down with out a doubt the sexiest bike out there

Thank you sir, for not including pictures. Surely (not Surly, surely..) that is a sexy bike. It is however, as it is named - Simple.

It is indeed the worlds sexy Simple bike. Not of the same stable at all though I am afraid...carthorse, racehorse and all that chap...

post-9854-0-86202200-1329124787.jpg

post-9854-0-61405600-1329124805.jpg

Clean and simple lines with lovely welds .... sometimes bikes do not have to have lots of flair to be a sexy bike, instead relying on grace and elegance.

Here she be.....

post-20304-0-43029700-1329132545.jpg

Sure...not the best use of the frame i.t.o components.

But if you have more than taste in your mouth, and a creative flare......well now momma!

Edited by The Drongo

Then you and Tumbles will just love the kink in the down tube too !

As to the carbon having less 'presence', hold that though whilst I dredge the 'white carbon' real life eg. off my cellular telephone......................

Was loving that kinky down tube already . :thumbup:

post-20718-0-72917000-1329132701.jpg

Edited by 2nutz

i dont like getting to involved but i think you should take a look at the lappiere xr team duel suss 29er now that is hands down with out a doubt the sexiest bike out there

hahaha! you mean this

http://www.triridemtb.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/lapierre-29-2012-in-articolo-0.jpg

Edited by patches

Was loving that kink in the down tube already . :thumbup:

That kink is actually rather clever, as I am sure it really stiffens up that down tube.

Clean and simple lines with lovely welds .... sometimes bikes do not have to have lots of flair to be a sexy bike, instead relying on grace and elegance.

NO! Bad chap....oh villous, unshorn villain one!

Indeed those welds are lovely, but carbone hath no welds!

Begone oh Flocculent One!

:) ... that plastic bike is still nice Drongo ... go and ride her as she is clearly a girl that would like to get dirty and not want to stand around on an LBS floor while it could be blazing a trail somewhere!

hahaha! you mean this

http://www.triridemtb.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/lapierre-29-2012-in-articolo-0.jpg

PLEASE REMOVE THAT GHASTLY PIECE FROM THIS PAGE.......

No, on second thought, let it remain. One cannot appreciate true beauty without having seen that which is truly ugly.

Thank you.