The Worlds Sexiest bike....

The Drongo

Probably true yeah, feeding strawberries to pigs and all that, but the Drongo clearly actually has some pretty good taste...so here's a few more that sit very high on my list...and all 29ers this time around!

That Stoic looks good.

Looks like a Moots or Eriksen post in there.

Edited by Dangle

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No I don't own one - there's only this one left, of six ever made, anyway - but I will...some day. And no this was not some quick Google search...a Naked is on the bucket list. Even the website makes you want one: www.timetogetnaked.com!!!

Ooooooo nice....

Ahh. Yes. Now some smart chap trys to introduce 'nakedness' into the thread. Now please bear in mind, that Sexy does not always equal Naked ! So you propaganda is probably going to be wasted on the more discerning, less drooling minority....

AND, whilst I does agree with you slightly as to brand, and in terms of WALL SPACE (compooter), besides the ORBEA ALMA!!!, I I have much NAKED!!!, when it comes to choice, this one sits at number 3. Just under number 2 - Cotic BFe.

No need to state my Numero Uno.

post-20304-0-64838400-1329392433.jpg

post-20304-0-14916400-1329392485.jpg

You notice?! The toobz even 'look' kinke(y)d.... :thumbup:

Note: The special feature?.....clever!

Nice

• 2 weeks later...

+1

I always thought 'Orbea' sounded like a type of biscuit. Also not sure why they name their top end road bike after a type of whale.

The name Orca for the top end road bike came from taking the OR from Orbea and the CA from Carbon. Hence, ORCA. It just so happens that a few years later Orbea signed a worldwide distribution agreement with ORCA for all their triathlon wetsuits and apparel.

I threw up in my mouth a little. And also that name? WTF? Alma?

The Book of Alma is one of the books that make up the Book of Mormon. The full title is The Book of Alma: The Son of Alma. The title refers to Alma the Younger, a prophet and "chief judge" of the Nephites.

What the hell were Orbea thinking?

Well you could not be more incorrect.

The name of the bike –Alma- means, Soul.

• 4 weeks later...