[Event] MTN National XCM #6 Gravel Travel Driven By NISSAN

Tim_Fair

Nope .....Far to early. The weather prediction will change about 5 times before the weekend.

it's going to be muddy even if it doesn't rain for the rest of this week. that area takes a long time to dry out.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

105km starts @ 7.45am, with prize giving @ 12pm . so thats 4hrs 15mins between start of race and prize giving. I expect most of the riders will still be out on course..

105km starts @ 7.45am, with prize giving @ 12pm . so thats 4hrs 15mins between start of race and prize giving. I expect most of the riders will still be out on course..

i didn't want to attend the prize giving anyway..... :unsure:

Nope .....Far to early. The weather prediction will change about 5 times before the weekend.

I checked some other sites and most of the other sites indicates that its going to be a dry day :-)

Hi,

If anybody is interesting in doing paid tech support for two riders on the 75km route, pls PM me.

Thanks!

i didn't want to attend the prize giving anyway..... :unsure:

Last year kevin evans won in 4h32 - so he wont even make prize giving

Hi riders, if you are wanting to wash your bike after the race we will be set up and waiting for you. Simply bring your bike and feel at ease. We will check them in and out. If you pre book online www.powasol.co.za you pay R 40 or on the day R 50 wash Polish and Lube. For more details please contact Mike sales@powasol.co.za

The weather station on Paarl Mountain predicts 10mm rain for Saturday and no rain for Sunday. Hope this is the case.

I have a 70 k entry going to a good cause - please pm me

Had to cancel my trip due to flu

PM sent :thumbup: