Pretoria East 145km MTB Ride 19 Febr

swiss

i really wanted to join the slow group, but had a nasty fall in groenkloof on tuesday and the arm and leg is busted. will be joining the next ride in march

i really wanted to join the slow group, but had a nasty fall in groenkloof on tuesday and the arm and leg is busted. will be joining the next ride in march

Hope you'll be better soon

Thanks guys was a great ride....some very good Epic training!!

Here is a pick of Bigshow and Dirk on the way back next to the railway line. Think Dirk was shouting at Bigshow to slow down...the big man can ride a bike that is for sure!! :thumbup:

post-309-0-48611600-1329742710.jpg

Edited by nochain

Thanks guys was a great ride....some very good Epic training!!

Here is a pick of Bigshow and Dirk on the way back next to the railway line. Think Dirk was shouting at Bigshow to slow down...the big man can ride a bike that is for sure!! :thumbup:

post-309-0-48611600-1329742710.jpg

Nice one Nochain!! You guys were super strong :thumbup:

• 4 months later...

Does these rides still happen or were they only in the period leading up to the Epic?

Grondpad, we'll be doing them again after the Jock. Need some training for the Trans Baviaans, pm me your details and I'll let you know