Tokai: DH build day (Sun 19th FEB 2012 - 9am to end)

(Deon)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, this guy..

not spelt like this though...

Ah that is CLASSIC! Just saw it now..

Thanks for the help hey, wait till you see the end result.. Thanks to all the guys actually. Really good turnout and good to see so many keen and motivated! The digger and the truck proved to be invaluable, Thanks Kevin and John!!

how did the build go? put up some pics!

Watching Dan Saunders test the track from the bottom, think Tigger.. This track should entitle you to half price entry, the rider spends half the time in the air! Will find the video footage and post a link.

Looked awesome!

Hey, that's worked before!! Ask Mayhem..

It's raining at my place this morning and all the washing is soggy again - damn you rainmaker!

How was the build?

I hear there's now a new giga-kicker on the lower part of DH3, just after the big water-bar (past where the log bridge thing used to be) And I hear it's being described as a water-bar?

Edited by Pain or Shine
Hmmm

Yes, a kicker there is, nothing that we don't have elsewhere, in fact I think the three in a row higher on Vasbyt are bigger, but the distance needed to the landing is something to behold..

It's raining at my place this morning and all the washing is soggy again - damn you rainmaker!

How was the build?

Looong, only finished up at about 5. Let the bobcat go at about 4.. What a day, blerrie hot!

You doing washing?

Yes, a kicker there is, nothing that we don't have elsewhere, in fact I think the three in a row higher on Vasbyt are bigger, but the distance needed to the landing is something to behold..

SWEET! From the description I got, it sounded as if it was a stair-way to cloud nine...

Just counted in my head, there are now 16 jumps between the big berm and where you go onto the road! And only two corners!!

Shibby! And 2 corners? Pfft. This is about speed.

yep, build day was good. pity i couldn't stay longer. Worked on sections are super fast. grreat for showboating to the patting panting masses pedalling uphill on the adjacent jeep track :P

edit: is that better mayhem? :P

Edited by Capricorn

yep, build day was good. pity i couldn't stay longer. Worked on sections are super fast. grreat for showboating to the patting masses pedalling uphill on the adjacent jeep track :P

Is this some sort of new quasi-sexual supporter strategy that you're trying out?

Edited by cptmayhem

yep, build day was good. pity i couldn't stay longer. Worked on sections are super fast. grreat for showboating to the patting panting masses pedalling uphill on the adjacent jeep track :P

edit: is that better mayhem? :P

If you consider it together with teh original text, not really... ;P

Ah that is CLASSIC! Just saw it now..

Thanks for the help hey, wait till you see the end result.. Thanks to all the guys actually. Really good turnout and good to see so many keen and motivated! The digger and the truck proved to be invaluable, Thanks Kevin and John!!

Watching Dan Saunders test the track from the bottom, think Tigger.. This track should entitle you to half price entry, the rider spends half the time in the air! Will find the video footage and post a link.

Looked awesome!

you find that vid yet?