Runners are arseholes.

Wheelchair athletes are tossers.

Drunk vagrants are nubbins.

Motorcyclists are idiots.

Truck drivers are muppits.

Hubbers are all twats.

The sun rises in the east.

Be cautious Oh Elder One!

I can always blame the Booze in my defence of your 'unfortunate' accident.

And the sun only rises in the East for those who are the right way up!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My favourite hunting ground for drunk vagrants is the bottom of Boyes Drive opposite the beach at Kalk Bay Harbour.Sponsored by Blue Bottle Bottle Store and boy they have right of way

I once collected a tramp on my handlebars when riding under a bridge on my way to tech. He appeared from behind a bridge support and I rode about 30m with him flopped over my bars before we crashed.

We had a good old chat about how random life is before I handed him a few ronts and was on my way.

Ahhh the good times.

Be cautious Oh Elder One!

I can always blame the Booze in my defence of your 'unfortunate' accident.

And the sun only rises in the East for those who are the right way up!

What Weedytumbler said.

:devil:

Well, speaking for myself, yes. I am an expat British citizen and Irish subject, who has South African citizenship. Don't if that is worse as opposed to different.

Huh. Try being a South African British subject, with a confusing Irish lineage and an Australian connection!

The bar fights go from posturing, to witty verbiage, cussing and tap dancing then all out pugilism!

Huh. Try being a South African British subject, with a confusing Irish lineage and an Australian connection!

The bar fights go from posturing, to witty verbiage, cussing and tap dancing then all out pugilism!

Beer and boxing. It goes together like salt and pepper, night and day, Simon and Garfunkel, Malema's ear and my flat hand.

Beer and boxing. It goes together like salt and pepper, night and day, Simon and Garfunkel, Malema's ear nose and my flat hand fist.

Fix - xed

Fix - xed

I dunno. I've always found the SLAP! a flattie makes and the resultant WTF stare a lot more rewarding than an unconcious bleeder.

Huh..? oh that..

Anyone took note of the headlines lately? What's this about drivers getting fines from cctv too? Hmm, the thick plottens!

If fines are being issued from recordings, drivers are in for a very sedate drive 'round town from now on.. 800 cameras and the system is already making money!!

I dunno. I've always found the SLAP! a flattie makes and the resultant WTF stare a lot more rewarding than an unconcious bleeder.

+1

A slap with the right hand and if the WTF eyes stare back for too long followed by to much hang lip then a left hook to put to sleep :blink: