Rugby...

'Dale

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoyed the game on Saturday. Yes we were beaten but I think in the bigger picture there is a lot more positives to take out of the game.

We were always going to struggle having to score 4 tries and prevent the ABs from getting a bonus point. However I really enjoyed the way SA approached the game but unfortunately playing a NZ type rugby against NZ is always going to be a tough ask and unfortunately defense as well as some bad decisions by bringing on replacements to early cost us the game and the Championship. I think HM can take a lot from this game.

There are also a few passengers in the team that need to go ASAP

flame suit....

Apart from Scrumming Jannie DP does absolutely f0kk0l..... He needs to go

flame suit....

That is one of the passengers I speak of

flame suit....

Agree! Kitshoff will be wearing the No1 jersey next season though. Heineke told me so himself ;)

Agree! Kitshoff will be wearing the No1 jersey next season though. Heineke told me so himself ;)

Coenie?

I still think the one with the most spice would be the Cheetahs / Blue Bull clash to determine who works in the garden next week and who travels to Kingspark / Newlands for a semi.

Of course...

Gonna be juicy.

Advantage to flymango's Cheetahs though.

What must the Bulls do to get through? Bonus point or something?

my BAD. I never knew of any secret democratic elections pre 1994. I was referring to these incase you had doubt about the reference to 1994:

http://en.wikipedia...._election,_1994

I know what went down in 94....its just you and the rest don't seem to know that rugby was normalised in 91/92 and we were re admiited to International rugby in 92 under a unified South African Rugby Union

Of course...

Gonna be juicy.

The way I read it, The Bulls must get a bonus point, deny the Cheetahs any log points and win by more than 22 points to go through.

I know what went down in 94....its just you and the rest don't seem to know that rugby was normalised in 91/92 and we were re admiited to International rugby in 92 under a unified South African Rugby Union

Political maneuvers to ensure that we could host the RWC in 95. For me things only really changed since we became a democracy. If we did not have elections pre 95 we would not have had a unified nation behind our Boks in 95.

That is one of the passengers I speak of

When I see Jannie, I see a high penalty count.

At least one or two per game.

Bismarck's reputation as a 'dirty player' is tough on him.

He's an awesome hooker.

His throwing on Sat though. Tch. Tch.

The way I read it, The Bulls must get a bonus point, deny the Cheetahs any log points and win by more than 22 points to go through.

Oi.

Of course...

Gonna be juicy.

And I'm going to the game!! The way I understand the log, the Cheetahs only need a bonus point to secure a semi-final spot, whereas the Bulls need a full house without conceding a bonus point.

When last were the Bulls not in contention for knock-out phase?

I think in 2001 they were 3rd in group X pool games and 7th in the top 8.