Rugby...

'Dale

I think Aus is in for a hiding. They are a crap team with a good coach.

We are a good team with a good coach but a crap gameplan. However I do believe Heyneke has learned his lesson.

With the Goose at Flyhalf expect rythm in our backline and a player like Jean de Villiers to have a massive game. If our forwards dominate like they should then it should become a really long afternoon for the Australians......

I say Boks to take it by close to 20 points but it could be more....

There.... The Garf has spoken. Now watch his prophecy come true....

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Aus is in for a hiding. They are a crap team with a good coach.

We are a good team with a good coach but a crap gameplan. However I do believe Heyneke has learned his lesson.

With the Goose at Flyhalf expect rythm in our backline and a player like Jean de Villiers to have a massive game. If our forwards dominate like they should then it should become a really long afternoon for the Australians......

I say Boks to take it by close to 20 points but it could be more....

There.... The Garf has spoken. Now watch his prophecy come true....

I like it!! Key game breakers will be Goosen for backline impact and Louw at the breakdowns. Makes me sad that Brussouw's not there.

I like it!! Key game breakers will be Goosen for backline impact and Louw at the breakdowns. Makes me sad that Brussouw's not there.

The fact that Goosen has to be watched so closely means more space for our outside backs. With Morne everyone shifts channel cuz they know he cant break and even if he does it wont come to anything. Therefore the defence of Aus will be in 2 minds the whole time....

Remember a few years back when Brent Russel come on as flyhalf against Aus after J vd Westhuizen was injured? We won with like 50 points or something.....

Really looking forward to the mid-field contest between Sharks and Bulls now. Real pitty Jordaan moved to wing, otherwise we would have seen four Boks in-the-making going head-to-head.

I'm hoping for a Sharks win - keeps Cheetahs in the mix. But watch CJ Stander for Bulls. Great prospect too.