Rugby...

'Dale

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oopspost-43150-1369595275,5316.jpg

I like the Cheetahs babes but are you trying to put me of the Bulls before I have even decided :)

Sorry - I see she is a Stormers guy er babe.

Edited by nickc

Guest Kalahari ou

Toe gaan staan jou hart (en n paar ander goed!)post-43150-1369596110,2302.jpg

post-43150-1369596095,8557.jpg

This one is nice, the only problem I have in shouting for the Vrystaat is how much longer are they going to be in the competition? - sorry Flymango :)

This one is nice, the only problem I have in shouting for the Vrystaat is how much longer are they going to be in the competition? - sorry Flymango :)

No problem at all. You're already thinking with your head whilst I'm still thinking with my heart. Is there a(n) (unlikely) scenario where we could have a Bulls Cheetahs final?

Okay - now the Sharks are out, which SA team do I support?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm - it will only be temporary untill the Sharks take the Curry Cup !!

Come on Nic, be a bull, you already have all the cheerleader pics!

No problem at all. You're already thinking with your head whilst I'm still thinking with my heart. Is there a(n) (unlikely) scenario where we could have a Bulls Cheetahs final?

Would be cool though if it ever happened !!

Come on Nic, be a bull, you already have all the cheerleader pics!

aaah you back - when I posted earlier that it would make a certain Oom happy I was going to include TZmtb but I was not sure you were following this.

My missus is a Blue Bull so I hereby at 09:38 in a hotel room in Nelspruit pledge my allegiance to the Bulls for the rest of the season ( I support any SA team who has a chance in the Super 15).