• Scott Spark 29 RC
    • Santa Cruz Tallboy

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hubmarket-10045-0-34855700-1329827113_thumb.jpg

I am selling my Santa Cruz Tallboy frame, check out the latest posts on Classifieds for Tall Boy Frame. Take it or leave it you wont find a better deal.

Edited by wasfat

If your main aim is not ultra light, aggressive racing geometry, the best do-it-all bike out there is the Tallboy. It is also propably the most durable carbon frame around. It is not made to be the lightest, it is made to be the toughest (and stiff).

I must say that don't know a single person that refers to a Santa Cruz as a boutique brand. I reckon Scott has proven itself on the worldcup circuit...............

Just had my 1st ride, 80 km, 3h05, acc 820m, 26km ave speed. It climbs very good.

that's a hot bike. enjoy it!

Just had my 1st ride, 80 km, 3h05, acc 820m, 26km ave speed. It climbs very good.

Thats a sweet looking machine :drool: , they are awesome to ride :thumbup: I'm sure you will be having many, many, many happy miles on that

• 1 month later...

Hi Jaco,

Can you please supply me with contact details for Hermanus Cycles where you bought your Santa Cruz. Are you sure that you have XTR components and not XT. You can even mail me your invoice if you don't mind. Love your bike!!

• 5 months later...