TotalSports Xterra

MTBiker

Woodmead Value Mart has a New Balance shop that sells tri shorts for R400. Great value for money! I have a pair and it rocks.

Thanks, will check it out when I am next in town.

Oh my soul. That was tough.

Swim was good to start, but by the time the first.okes were out, I was just rounding the first buoy at the 110m Mark. But I just took it easy, and finished reasonably strong.

The.ride was very good. *** sandy, but good as long as you kept pedalling. Only had to stop twice due to okes in front of me stopping and falling in the sand. Downhill sections and any flat sandy sections were where I passed the majority of ppl, and made up the most time. It's amazing how few ppl can actually ride on sand and have to go slower on the downs than they do on the ups. Anyway.

The bike was awesome and i finished strong.

Then came the run. Fail. It was 25% longer than advertised at 6.3km. And.Sandy as feck. For a guy who battles to run 4k at the best of times, that was a killer. I walked 66% of it, but I finished at the.end.

So yes. It was tough. Anybody who wore a wetsuit today is a certifiable pansy, cos it sure as hell wasn't cold, and I didn't need one at all. But it was a helluva fun thing to do, and I will do it again.

2 words sum it up rather well. F*****g awesome.

https://twitter.com/#!/xterrasa

Our top 8 men: @conradstoltz, @stuartmarais, @dghugo, Nico Pfitzenmaaier, Raynard Tissink, Tyronne White, Theo Blignaut, Raoul De Jongh

Our top ladies: Carla Van Huyssteen, Carina Wasle, Candice Davison, Aileen Anderson, Lezandre Joubert @stillwaterspor

that seems like a really long course,

@conradstoltz finishing time @xterrasa Champs 02hours26minutes02seconds @stillwatersport

conrad the caveman stoltz still unbeatable on his day.

however big result for stu marais who threw everything at dan hugo last month at totalsports challenge - ran from 4th into 2nd, overtaking hugo and nico pfitse#$%#$$er

Now I feel vastly inferior... Caveman's time was the same as mine, and I did the lite!

Don't worry about it. Not even Chuck Norris has anything on Caveman. Glad you had fun :thumbup:

conrad the caveman stoltz still unbeatable on his day.

however big result for stu marais who threw everything at dan hugo last month at totalsports challenge - ran from 4th into 2nd, overtaking hugo and nico pfitse#$%#$$er

Dan had a mechanical on this bike with 2km to go. Ran his bike in.

Dan had a mechanical on this bike with 2km to go. Ran his bike in.

Yeah, that was really unfortunate :thumbdown:

He has had some good form lately, and I honestly expected him to contend for the win today.

Yeah, that was really unfortunate :thumbdown:

He has had some good form lately, and I honestly expected him to contend for the win today.

Don't know how to post pics, but Dan broke down right in front of me. Was 2mins behind Caveman and about 4mins ahead of Stu before that.

PS: if you can help me post pic (from a mac) it can help

Don't know how to post pics, but Dan broke down right in front of me. Was 2mins behind Caveman and about 4mins ahead of Stu before that.

PS: if you can help me post pic (from a mac) it can help

Click on "More reply options" nest to the "Post" button. That will change the editor and allow you to upload pictures at the bottom. Once you have uploaded them, you need to add a link to them from inside your post. Sounds daunting, but for every uploaded picture you will see next to it a button that says "add to post" or something similar.

It will add the link to you post. You can freely add text above and below the link that was added. Just play around, you'll figure it out :thumbup: