Wellington Lions Cycle Ride & Aca Joe Pro Classic Series Event

Hearts*

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes i crashed there today. Guys just had minor grazes and bruises. It was soon after turning off the R45 onto R44. the guy to left of me fell and took me out and i went sliding on my left and of course two guys came over me from behind. My Foil`s DA C50 rear wheel busted, sti,rd, seat , i not inspect frame properly and just dropped it at my LBS as i was so pissed.

The funny thing is this morning I was putting on the bib i crashed in a month ago, for second there I was feeling superstitious and did not want to wear it.

Aw, man...

Your new machine.

Racetec did it again results came back up and my group all did 9hours WTF

They obviously got confused. According to them you did the 94 at a speed of 10km/h. :lol:

Quite a few with UNKNOWN starting groups in the 94.... probably all the first of the 54 ????

Or........could be that it was an off day for you.????

Going to do the race through your ex home town tomorrow (Bay City goes through Fish Hoek) - considered doing the short route today but then would have been disappointed with my result tomorrow :thumbup:

Still my home town..............

yes i crashed there today. Guys just had minor grazes and bruises. It was soon after turning off the R45 onto R44. the guy to left of me fell and took me out and i went sliding on my left and of course two guys came over me from behind. My Foil`s DA C50 rear wheel busted, sti,rd, seat , i not inspect frame properly and just dropped it at my LBS as i was so pissed.

Not been great season. Crashed on training ride on Cobra weekend and damaged my Orbea and was off with injured hip and shoulder till 99er and cracked @vissershok.

The funny thing is this morning I was putting on the bib i crashed in a month ago, for second there I was feeling superstitious and did not want to wear it.

you got taken out by the Spartan riders. so unneccessary.

you got taken out by the Spartan riders. so unneccessary.

Its was actually a guy with CTG top on that collided with me. It all happen in my blindspot so i cant say what exactly happen. I rode with Spartan chaps from the start and was enjoying it.

Today i did The bay city. I was feeling jittery in the bunches and on downhills. So ended up just sitting @ back and hanging on as long as could. was happy just to finish today in one piece irrespective of time.

No hard feelings on my side. **** happens and i get to upgrade my bike :)

Edited by orbeaorca

Its was actually a guy with CTG top on that collided with me. It all happen in my blindspot so i cant say what exactly happen. I rode with Spartan chaps from the start and was enjoying it.

Today i did The bay city. I was feeling jittery in the bunches and on downhills. So ended up just sitting @ back and hanging on as long as could. was happy just to finish today in one piece irrespective of time.

No hard feelings on my side. **** happens and i get to upgrade my bike :)

Cool!

Those Spartans riders are a bunch of idiots. I will say it here I don't care. They all over the show pushing team mates to help along I'm sure when they ride in the respectfull bunches they would be better but not when they try to ride together and assist eash other. I managed to get out of there on the climb and never saw them again. Funny thing was the one oke still said " see you later" what ever.

Still my home town..............

Well then Escombe in KZN is my home town....... Lived there longer than what I have lived in CT.