In celebration of 29er day

nathrix

Can't deny that Niner fork is a piece of machinery of note...it's unreal how it rides. Leave it on!!

It is definitely unreal how it rides, I did Attakwas the year before last with the Niner and the Ritchey fork, I put on a black Niner fork after that and a their was a huge difference in the ride feel.

The Niner fork is smoother, more forgiving and much more direct.

But then again this is The Hub, the last outpost where instead of riding bikes, people are more interested in posing with them :thumbup:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been looking for a Niner carbon fork for my Singular - where would I be able to get one and what do they go for? There was one in the classifieds a few weeks ago but steerer length was too short.

Trekfan there was a guy that had an On One Carbon fork for sale same as the one on my bikes in some of the previous posts in this thread...should be a lot cheaper than the Ritchey unless of course the Ritchey is specifically what you want. Hairy should have his contact details if you are interested.

Uhmmmm........actually a Niner fork is what I would like. Although I understand Momsem also make one now - have yet to see it though

Uhmmmm........actually a Niner fork is what I would like. Although I understand Momsem also make one now - have yet to see it though

Depending on colour I might be able to help.

Sorry I meant Niner...the images of Dangle's delicious Ritchey has corrupted my ability to think clearly.

Sorry I meant Niner...the images of Dangle's delicious Ritchey has corrupted my ability to think clearly.

Hehe, thanks mate.

My other baby, known as Ugly Betty.

post-4100-0-85294700-1330591613.jpg

It is definitely unreal how it rides, I did Attakwas the year before last with the Niner and the Ritchey fork, I put on a black Niner fork after that and a their was a huge difference in the ride feel.

The Niner fork is smoother, more forgiving and much more direct.

But then again this is The Hub, the last outpost where instead of riding bikes, people are more interested in posing with them :thumbup:

I agree with Dangle, I had the Ritchey fork on my Niner and I loved it, when I got the Niner fork I immediately loved it even more! The Niner fork has a very diffent feel e.g. better steering control, feels lighter and it is lighter while being definately more forgiving.

That white Niner fork with the black on the inside of the fork looks stunning in the flesh on Dangle's P-29er. I'm now also considering the white Niner fork for my P-29er, but then it will necessitate me to fork out more money which I don't have :(

SNAP! That in itself is a thing of beauty. Those Loaded rims work well on that colour frame. How does the MCR compare to the Ritchey?

That white Niner fork with the black on the inside of the fork looks stunning in the flesh on Dangle's P-29er. I'm now also considering the white Niner fork for my P-29er, but then it will necessitate me to fork out more money which I don't have :(

While there has been shortage of eye candy from Dangle we are yet to see yours?

SNAP! That in itself is a thing of beauty. Those Loaded rims work well on that colour frame. How does the MCR compare to the Ritchey?

Ouch !!!!!, if my mates at Niner see this :whistling: :unsure:

The Ritchey is super smooth, the only way to maybe explain in short, the Ritchey is to the MCR as to what the MCR is to an alloy frame.

It's also very snappy, weight is the same, the Tange dropouts are a thing of utter beauty.

Have you seen our Ritchey Vid ?

Some Ritchey detail:

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7184/6880009123_eb59cf44a5_z.jpg

IMG_9898 by OddPix1, on Flickr

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7044/6880003721_1b58f517ea_z.jpg

IMG_9908 by OddPix1, on Flickr

While there has been shortage of eye candy from Dangle we are yet to see yours?

Mine will only land here in April.

Edited by nathrix™ ® ©