Question to Admin

Big H*

What is the difference between a Mod and a Forum Manager and who votes for the Managers?

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for cutting you words.

Regarding that thread, I actually still have my doubts that the OP is actually Muslim.

I saw the original jokes etc.... and think you did rather well.

But that was that thread.

tea, nose, keyboard, trying to stop laughing while coughing tea, just doesnt work.

So there are unresolved issues on other threads ? :unsure: :whistling: :ph34r:

What is the difference between a Mod and a Forum Manager and who votes for the Managers?

Mods have access to the moderation centre, and have privileges to delete threads, alter warning levels, suspend members, etc. The forum managers were appointed by Admin for specific duties like merging repetitive threads, etc.

Mods have access to the moderation centre, and have privileges to delete threads, alter warning levels, suspend members, etc. The forum managers were appointed by Admin for specific duties like merging repetitive threads, etc.

Cool thanks.

tea, nose, keyboard, trying to stop laughing while coughing tea, just doesnt work.

So there are unresolved issues on other threads ? :unsure: :whistling: :ph34r:

Yip :thumbup:

One quick question for TW and SB...

What the hell did you two do to pi$$ of old Fantom/Eccentric/whatever to this extent?

One quick question for TW and SB...

What the hell did you two do to pi$$ of old Fantom/Eccentric/whatever to this extent?

They exist.

I hear you eccentric1, BUT, I think behavior on a board with a lot of people you dont know is much the same as going to a dinner party with a lot of people you dont know, and we should behave accordingly.

I very much doubt when someone is sitting opposite you, even if you dont know them from a bar of soap, you would jump into the discussion slugging, or demeaning their belief systems and calling them names, your social etiquette would make you think twice.

Perhaps we should try and behave accordingly here.?

Cool way of looking at it. Well put.

Lets have less fighting, less name calling, less moaning and more cycling and more cycling related topics - Its almost the weekend people, lets all try to get over ourselves.

Happy Trails

What tickles me is that one person can have so much time as to think out so much k@K in his spare time. Aren't we supposed to have one hub name, here we have a member who has 5

Lets have less fighting, less name calling, less moaning and more cycling and more cycling related topics - Its almost the weekend people, lets all try to get over ourselves.

Happy Trails

Ahh, come one man, where do you get this stuff from.

In the next twenty years we will be exactly where we are now.

If you want to discuss real cycling, join MTBR.

A fundamental law of the hub…

Get revved and take the adrenalin with you to the WC!!

Ahh, come one man, where do you get this stuff from.

In the next twenty years we will be exactly where we are now.

If you want to discuss real cycling, join MTBR.

:lol: Thehub, the one place you CAN have an opinion and not give a **** about what anybody thinks :thumbup:

Get revved and take the adrenalin with you to the WC!!

Man, I am sooooooooooooooooooo clock-watching today. Been watching vids and reading updates and news all morning! Less than two hours of the work day left.