KULULA Rip off

Baster Brak

and the only reason that saa have their head above water is that they have been rescused several times by the tax-payer, so in essence we paid for your "free" 20kg sporting allowance and meal.

and you try living life without an @sshole, see how far you get - useful things @ssholes. Tonsils on the other hand.......

Fair point.

At least then there is benefit to my taxes with SAA. A hell of a lot more benefit than the other causes the government throw money at which I/we never get to benefit from. Although I must say, since i moved to CT I actually feel like I am getting some bang for my buck in terms of paying taxes. This city really does operate well compared to the concrete jungle up north.

That said, flying with bikes will always be contentious. The airline industry is a marginal business and low cost airlines is even more marginal. They are always going to charge you for excess baggage as that is where they make easy money. If you were CEO of the airline you would do the same and if you didn't well then you shouldn't be CEO.

As for the @ssholes comment I totally disagree with you. I have used kulula plenty in my time flying between JHB and CT. My family use kulula a lot as well as they come down to CT fairly often. I can confidently say that 8/10 kulula flights are delayed. Compare this to SAA where I have hardly experienced as many delays and a far more comfortable, newer and cleaner aircraft. Its a personal preference, and I do believe you can live life without experiencing @ssholes.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the read. So glad my bike is being freighted to the Cape and back. Flying Kulula to George and Mango back. Flown Kulula loads and never had a problem with service or anything. Kinda like flying with them. If you want full of nonsense, the Shosholoza Meyl but thats a different topic for another day.

I so agree on fattys - was once on a flight with my boet and his wife. She needed an extra seat. I am not saying I was a think chicky then (I was 5kg over racing weight) but um.... ja... the lard was overflowing. Then because she needed tents she needed a bigger case. I am pro fatties paying extra after that.