SPRING CLASSICS 2012

'Dale

C'mon, Cav, you can't put your moola on 3 riders.

Pick one. Place your bet. Don't spread it... :devil:

Ballan then ....

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Boonen is in fine form but this is Paris-Roubaix anything can and will happen thats why I love it.

Wonder what the weather will be like.

Yeah, like last year, he had tech issues and had to watch the bunches go by on the cobbles.

13h00, SS5

Highlights 21h00, SS2

:drool:

Crap hope they have a full 'Dstv bookwet ' where I'm gna spend the weekend else will have to wait till I get back Monday.

Crap hope they have a full 'Dstv bookwet ' where I'm gna spend the weekend else will have to wait till I get back Monday.

@ Super Mario,

Hey, I dedicated a picture of Cippolini to you on the "I have an Idea for a new thread...." a few pages back... :thumbup:

Dunno what's Garmin-Barracuda up to.

Van Sommeren is the defending champion....

He might surprise us..

Not sure I will change my plans to watch, I am not a big fan of the race but I will be hoping for a win by Fletcha or maybe Chavanel. Although Boonen in his present form is going to be tough to beat.

I doubt Van Summeren will be given the space again like last year and I will be very surprised if he isnt asked to work for Farrar.

The only other possibility I can think of right now is Stijn Devolder.

@ Super Mario,

Hey, I dedicated a picture of Cippolini to you on the "I have an Idea for a new thread...." a few pages back... :thumbup:

Thanx a mil Puncheur. After some searching I found it. Have you been to the Cippo website and checked out the video 'The Whole Truth' .The man is a machine.

http://www.mcipollini.com/en/media

Sorted. Taking my Pvr with. Wife will have to braai

Edited by Super Mario

Although Boonen in his present form is going to be tough to beat.

The way Boonen ripped the field apart everytime they hit the cobbles during the Scheldeprijs yesterday looks ominous. He is going to be tough to beat come Sunday.

whatever ..... Seems a lot a randomness / luck in this event. Hopefully the best are not held back by team orders but I am not holding my breath for Thor. And Boolean is looking on great form and spirits.

http://www.bikeradar...-evolved-33631/

Paris-Roubaix bikes and how they've evolved.

So my mates can stop making jokes about the 'zertz' on my bike ;)

"That first-generation Roubaix was the target of much public ridicule for its so-called Zertz elastomeric in the seat stays and fork blades but the fact of the matter was that the technology was well proven and the bike's ride quality was indisputable – it was very smooth. Subsequent iterations grew increasing more performance oriented with bigger front triangles, stiffer chain stays, lighter weights, and Zertz that grew even bigger and more prominent – and presumably more effective.

Fewer people are laughing now."