Lance's goals for 2008 . . .

cyclenut

If he is gonna do the Cape Epic I am gonna sling some dog doodoo at him.
Sure dude... sure you will...

Will have to be while he's (LA) sleeping in his tent? Cause thats the closest you might get to him Cois...

If theres a dodoo slinging group visiting LA, please include meBig%20smile. wouldnt want to miss THAT day  !

Come on...who's got connections? Tell him to try the mtb thing and do the Epic!

Would love to see him do that!

...maybe he and Ullrich can team up - just imagine! I'll skip school for that whole week and follow the race!Big%20smile

If I'm not wrong he did a MTB race at the end of the 1990's and was quoted saying it was the hardest thing he had ever done!

For those of you that don't run' date=' 2:30 and 2:45 marathons is flipping fast. [/quote']

I think the record is something like 2h04min so that is fast.

Yes it is fast BUT with his fitness and body size, 2:45 should not be too difficult..... Huuuuuuugggggggeeeee difference between 2:45 and 2:04.

If he run's 2:30 then I start to be impressed...

If I'm not wrong he did a MTB race at the end of the 1990's and was quoted saying it was the hardest thing he had ever done!

Possible, but he says that quite often, after his first marathon he was also quoted as saying, "hardest thing I have ever done"

Most seasoned runners chuckled and said "yah mate, it would have been quite a lot harder without three (well paid) pacers who could have easily run a 2.30 but gave up their aims to pull him through in 2.59. 

............on the plus side, in one year he has improved his time dramatically over the marathon distance, ( by about 13 minutes I think) - very impressive, take nothing away from the man.!