I want one: Smith & Wesson Perimeter LE Police Mountain Bike 24 Speed

ibruegge

Saw these in LA recently, widely used by security and police! cool city bike I think. http://www.policebikestore.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000004/SW-perimeter-bike.jpgpost-15789-0-06102600-1332853327.jpg

Smith and Wesson Perimeter LE 24 Speed Police Mountain Bike - 2011 Model With Front Disc Brake:

Special Sale Pricing! Shipping is Free and Save $60.00 Off The Normal Retail of $509.99 - Now Available with a Black or White Main Frame - Click the Thumbnail Photos to see larger images in both colors.

This high quality Smith & Wesson police mountain bike is designed for and is used by police forces all over the country.

The Perimeter features high quality 24 Speed SRAM Drivetrain with SRAM Twist Shifters which provides a great variety of gears and speeds for going up and down hills as well as for flat terrain. New to the bike in 2011 is a Front Disc brake for fast stopping and better braking in wet weather. The RST Capa Suspension fork is a high quality fork and will soften any bumps you may hit, diminishing their impact on your arms and upper body. The rims are double wall alloy which are light and strong, and the frame is also aluminum.

Added bonuses with the S&W Perimeter include water bottles/cages and a rear rack, which is perfect for taking things on the go with you. This bike is available in several frame sizes - Choose from 18" 20" and 22".

Decals are available for Police Force, Sheriff, Security, Park Rangers, DNR, EMS, Fire Departments and for Security Companies. Please contact us with logo requests.

Key Features of the Smith & Wesson Perimeter Police Bike:

• Aluminum Double Butted Frame
  • 24 Speed SRAM Drive Train
  • SRAM Shifters
  • Front Disc Brake
  • Includes Rack, Kickstand and Water Bottle Cage

Full Specs of S&W Perimeter Police Bike:

• Frame: Aluminum Double Butted Reinforced Frame (18", 20", 22")
  • Fork: RST-Capa T7 Suspension Fork
  • Front Brake: Promax Mechanical Disc 160mm
  • Rear Brake: Promax Alloy Linear Pull V-Brake
  • Brake Levers: 2 Finger Alloy
  • Crankset: Alloy, 24 x 34 x 42 T 170 mm Pro Wheel
  • Rear Derailleur: SRAM X3 with Derailleur Guard
  • Front Derailleur: SRAM X3
  • Cassette: SRAM 8-Speed 11-32T
  • Shifters: SRAM X-4 Twist Shifters 8 Speed
  • Rims: Alloy, 26" x 1.5/1.75" Double Wall Rims with QR
  • Rear Hub: Alloy
  • Front Hub: Alloy Quick Release
  • Tires: 26” x 2.00" Kenda Kobra
  • Pedals: Alloy Cage
  • Saddle: Vader Comfort
  • Seatpost: Kalin Alloy with Quick Release
  • Handlebar: Promax Steel, MTB 640 mm width
  • Color: White/Black or Black/White

Special Included Extras:

• Rear Carrier
  • Rear Mounted Kickstand
  • Water Bottle and Cages
  • Custom Decals Available (Police, Security, Sheriff, EMS, Park Ranger)

Recommended Frame Sizes:

• 18" Frame Size: 18" Frames are a standard adult size frame with 26" wheels. We recommend this size for a rider who is approx 5'10" and below.
  • 20" Frame Size: The 20" Frame with 26" wheels will fit a rider who is approx 5'11" to 6'2".
  • 22" Frame Size: The 22" Frame with 26" wheels can fit riders who are 6'1" and taller

http://www.policebik...&DEN_CRVM_Add=1

These are a bit nicer...

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTg1ODAwNDE5N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODAyNzkyMQ@@._V1._SY300_CR46,0,202,300_.jpg

http://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/1474/TrekY33-A.jpg

Edited by Azonic

SA Police has quite a few of the Trek Police bikes but they must be so rusted up by now as they not used.

SA Police has quite a few of the Trek Police bikes but they must be so rusted up by now as they not used.

Because they all have GTI's now