[Event] NISSAN TRAILSEEKER #1 Tyger Valley

Tim_Fair

I should give credit where it is due. Well done organizers, much better. Routes always great, but this time marshalling, venue, final kms congestion, etc also spot on. Thank you.

+1...agree 100%. The later start of the shorter distances really assisted the marathon riders....last year I cursed towards the end due to congestion....this year I only smiled... :thumbup: Well done indeed to Tim and the team! :clap:

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thoroughly enjoyed this race, even though the knee didn't want to play along that well.

well organised and marked, the guy in front of me did carry on straight when we went left under the road, think around the 30km mark more or less.

Only my 3rd race, was dropped into A batch, man was it chilly standing at the start line!

Was awesome putting faces to names afterwards though!

Thoroughly enjoyed this race, even though the knee didn't want to play along that well.

well organised and marked, the guy in front of me did carry on straight when we went left under the road, think around the 30km mark more or less.

Only my 3rd race, was dropped into A batch, man was it chilly standing at the start line!

Was awesome putting faces to names afterwards though!

Hey hey derrick welcome to thehub, where the thicker your skin, the better you will do...later man

Got 43.18km, using the GPS measure

Thanks, at least I know my measurements (setup on the garmin for tyre size) then results in pretty close distance to GPS data :-)

Photomarx:

I paid for photos 3 days ago and sent proof of payment as well - still haven't received anything?

Should I start to worry?

Edited by FuelEX

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Anyone have the route for the 70km on garmin maps or google?

Did anybody hepl you out with a map for your garmin?