[Event] NISSAN TRAILSEEKER #2 Diamond Rush

Tim_Fair

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

RED :eek: Dunlop!!!

Yes, what's the problem? Never seen a guy riding a red dunlop bike before?

Yes, what's the problem? Never seen a guy riding a red dunlop bike before?

Come on, everyone knows the story about red!

Come on, everyone knows the story about red!

That it's faster than anything else? even faster than pink?

That it's faster than anything else? even faster than pink?

Well I don't know about pink (no official hub intel), but definitely faster than anything else!

Well I don't know about pink (no official hub intel), but definitely faster than anything else!

MTB_Barbie reckons pink bikes go faster :thumbup: I say, the strongest legs go faster.

I know some of the guys have received their seeding email. I am still awaiting mine.

Should I start to get a bit concerned (that my entry did not register or something)?

I know some of the guys have received their seeding email. I am still awaiting mine.

Should I start to get a bit concerned (that my entry did not register or something)?

Same here.

I'm still waiting. I would like to sell mine as I am unable to ride. Can't do anything until I get the mail!!! I can see this becoming a wasted entry.

Edited by Dustbin Dog

Well I'll be on the blue SS with red chain. Not sure what kit yet depends on what's at the top of the pile in the morning. What else can distinguish me from the rest of the folks?

I'll be near this guy... :D if not, pink and black Ghost, pink kit, blonde hair! See you all there :clap:

I'll be near this guy... :D if not, pink and black Ghost, pink kit, blonde hair! See you all there :clap:

Are you the blonde lady that drives a black audi? Edited by BioMouse

Got my new chain on the old SS - no need for the tensioner for the race - love the magic gear.

No chain jumping off like last race due to stretccccchhhhh.

Gotta love the SS, R80 for a chain. (KMC Z1 in a Giant BMX chain box)

Ok I guess I need to start getting my bike ready for saturday. Let's hope I'll be able to keep up with the red dunlop!

I'm still waiting. I would like to sell mine as I am unable to ride. Can't do anything until I get the mail!!! I can see this becoming a wasted entry.

I recevied my seeding email after picking up my board etc from the shop. If you entered, should be there.