[Event] NISSAN TRAILSEEKER #2 Diamond Rush

Tim_Fair

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does the 10 km and 20km Start before the 40km?

probably to give them a headstart before the 40km race snakes start breathing down their necks.

worked well at the #1 race

wow parking is a nightmare at FPC

#firstworldproblem ? lol..."yeah, i had to wait 5 minutes ibn my R350 000 SUV to get my entry into the race that I paid R200 for, which I'll do on my R30 000 mountain bike, with my R15 000 worth of kit and accesories.....but hell, parking was an issue..."

Why does the 10 km and 20km Start before the 40km?

To alleviate any hold up when the 70km and 40km races merge!

#firstworldproblem ? lol..."yeah, i had to wait 5 minutes ibn my R350 000 SUV to get my entry into the race that I paid R200 for, which I'll do on my R30 000 mountain bike, with my R15 000 worth of kit and accesories.....but hell, parking was an issue..."

sorry all i can afford is my Opel (wich i Paid off last month :thumbup: ) and my MTB is no where near 30K. but hey if you've got one great stuff :thumbup:

sorry all i can afford is my Opel (wich i Paid off last month :thumbup: ) and my MTB is no where near 30K. but hey if you've got one great stuff :thumbup:

lol - just painting the picture of the average "moaner"...

I know you don't have a 30k bike - which I respect, coz you're still faster than me!

lol - just painting the picture of the average "moaner"...

I know you don't have a 30k bike - which I respect, coz you're still faster than me!

lol I get you. You doing full or half marathon?

When you 'quickly' pop out of the office from Midrand during your lunchtime it is an issue

When you 'quickly' pop out of the office from Midrand during your lunchtime it is an issue

Haha, there's no such thing as "quickly popping" out of Midrand, hehe. Work there too....

nevermind parking, I had to drive round the block 3 times trying to find the entrance to the place!

lol I get you. You doing full or half marathon?

Full insanity = full marathon. See you on the course, be gentle please.

Haha, there's no such thing as "quickly popping" out of Midrand, hehe. Work there too....

looks like we are a lot here in midrand