[Event] NISSAN TRAILSEEKER #4 Van Gaalens

Tim_Fair

So the road race starts at 6am! And the 70km VG starts at 7:30 .... Man, it's going to be an early morning. Aiming at being there well before 6 then.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

vinny, go rustenburg highway...take the pta west off ramp, then the r513(past where voriberg starts.) keep going til t junction, turn right, at sasol turn left. follow that road over the 4 ways stop til you get to VG

Thx Mike - I see it now. Sure we will find some traffic on that route but not nearly as much as pelindaba!

Any more news on seeding emails? I'm still waiting but not so patiently any more seeing as several people have already received their details.

Any more news on seeding emails? I'm still waiting but not so patiently any more seeing as several people have already received their details.

you should have had it by now. but your seeding sticker will be in the envelope you get at registration. thats all you need really

I never recieved an email but as mike bike said, stickers are in the goodie bag. Got ours yesterday

you should have had it by now. but your seeding sticker will be in the envelope you get at registration. thats all you need really

Is the sticker a little green one? Because my sticker is a '!'

Thx Mike - I see it now. Sure we will find some traffic on that route but not nearly as much as pelindaba!

Thanks for that - think I might try that route to.

Can someone explain how the seeding works, is it just random or is there some sort of order.

For Trailseeker 1 I was put In group H, I was then put in Group G for number Trailseeker 2. I finished both races in just under 2h:30m. I missed race 3 and now I'm in Group i for Trailseeker 4. What confuses me is I did the second race with some friends who also missed the third race and who were seeded later than I was, I got a much better time than then, but now they're seeded in an earlier group than I am?