Tokai - Snake Eyes rebuild

Found her breaking back in.. ??

I take it you are not up to much this weekend.. The Easter one.. I can arrange a day (Saturday) but then need some commitment from 5 at least.

What say you? Does this thread go to notify the 27 odd listeners?

I'm keen for saturday. Will see if I can drag along a certain tropic as well.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saturday the 7th in the rain for the men? Or Friday the 6th for the sissies before the rain?

I'm in C Town the whole of the Easter weekend - and willing - with or without beer. And I'll bring my 2 monkeys as long as you don't give them beer.

Man or mouse? Friday or Saturday??

I'm in C Town the whole of the Easter weekend - and willing - with or without beer. And I'll bring my 2 monkeys as long as you don't give them beer.

Saturday the 7th in the rain for the men? Or Friday the 6th for the sissies before the rain?

I'm cool either way. The rain will make things easier, but will bed the changes in more than working in the rain. Friday is better, then.

I'm cool for both.

Vote time...

Awww, but why?

Ok I just got my arse seriously kicked for even thinking this weekend!!!! If you end up working this weekend just let me know what day as I'll drop off the amber nector to aid with your carbo loading....

Ha ha, that is what I am expecting from mine.. except I am making the arrangement before applying for leave this weekend!

Crap man, see what your beer did?! Gonna get me an ass whipping, then I can go..

Ok I just got my arse seriously kicked for even thinking this weekend!!!! If you end up working this weekend just let me know what day as I'll drop off the amber nector to aid with your carbo loading....

Ha ha, that is what I am expecting from mine.. except I am making the arrangement before applying for leave this weekend!

Crap man, see what your beer did?! Gonna get me an ass whipping, then I can go..

Hahahaha my ass is raw from my whooping!!!!!!!

ROFL. Marriage. Gotta lo... Hang on. I'm also married. Anyway. I'm committed. In both senses of the word.

Friday, 9am by the gate?

That good huh? :wacko:

Friday so far, tick, will confirm time, need to post it on THE thread first, see who bites.

ROFL. Marriage. Gotta lo... Hang on. I'm also married. Anyway. I'm committed. In both senses of the word.

Friday, 9am by the gate?

cool, I'll go a 630 ish ride and meet you at the gate by 9

That good huh? :wacko:

Friday so far, tick, will confirm time, need to post it on THE thread first, see who bites.

BTW, the price for me thinking out of turn is a visit with the kids to see BARNEY :-(