Tokai - Snake Eyes rebuild

Yeah, I know all too well, being a tortoise myself.

And I'll use the opportunity to thank all my riding buddies for waiting for me, and for picking me up out of the bushes with broken limbs every so often!

:whistling:

;)

Edited by Pain or Shine

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rode Snake eyes earlier today for the first time after the build: I really liked the way the new berm can be railed. The new divert still need time to harden, but I can see that lots of people already tried it out. A bit more rain and another weekend crowd through there and it will be great.

Hey all, the repairs and changes are bedding in quite nicely.

The "big up" is also compacting with continued use and getting faster daily.. and as for the berm.. :wub:

There will be minor tweaks, this will be to remove some of the loose soil and finish the exit, but so far really happy with the outcome. Thanks again for the help guys! (and the beer)

.............we'll get a team from the shop to pull in.

This is how you attract the right customers! :clap: Other shops take note - or perhaps take this as a challenge and do the same!

Well done guys. Let us know when you're building next then we'll get a team from the shop to pull in.

;)

• 1 month later...

Rode this again yesterday and the new lines are lots of fun. People are braking the entry into the new berm (after the first drop-off) stukkend. Pity. Also noticed lots of guys roll the drop-off dragging their rear brake all the way down.

Rode this again yesterday and the new lines are lots of fun. People are braking the entry into the new berm (after the first drop-off) stukkend. Pity. Also noticed lots of guys roll the drop-off dragging their rear brake all the way down.

Ja I also rode this last week for the first time and must say the trail is looking great and a great improvement! Very glad that the dropoff got put back in.

People will always be dragging their wheels around stuff, I dont think there is any way to avoid it from happening. :( Best to enjoy it as much as possible while the trail is still in good condition!

Edited by MariusD