Rocky Mountain Element 70 RSL Carbon 650B (27.5") - yes please!

JPLRoux

I have got a Scott spark 35 with 650b's American Classic wheels. I have got Schwable 2.25 on and I am getting rid of the back one as it is the second one I have put on which warps and then rubs against the frame and yes we have tried taking the tyre off and putting it back on. Just ordered the Pacenti Moto so I hope that sorts it out.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"you could just have them built up. Normal rear hub, longer spokes and then the hoop"

Noob question. Do hoops come in different sizes for 26, 29 and 650B or do you just use more or less depending on spoke length?

ROFL. Thanks for that, KP. That was the source of my laugh for the eve...

By hoops he means the rims, so normal hub, 650b rim and the correct length spokes and Bobs your Auntie in a pink frilly dress....

ROFL

Took the NeoMoto 2.1's for a Welvanpas spin this morning, and the bike is sooper fast, luckily I have the M985 XTR brakes to keep the thing in its cage! :devil:

Dude keep quiet already we are jealous dammit.......naa kidding im loving it glad to hear it operates as good as it looks cant wait to see the morewood proto type enjoy the bike pal