unfriendly Spruit?

Palaeodom

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Roadies bro ...they have no etiket ...or spelling ability ....hehehehehe...

Like mountain bikers not knowing cycling etiquette and spelling rules? :whistling:

How about we just ride our pedal bikes and stop trying to be better than the other?

I'm agreeing here... On the road bike I hate it when people don't greet you back. And it's the fun riders that don't even raise a hand :thumbdown:

It's just normal for me that cyclists greet each other, but it seems things are changing...

I think your talking KuK and making an issue about nothing...

I ride the spruit almost every day, and I say hello, morning, hi, howzit to everyone i pass, from commuters to cyclist, runners, dawg walkers, to mtb'ers etc, and out of every 100 people maybe 1 or 2 will not great back, not that i can even for sure say they dont greet back because if you pass someome you simply might not hear them respond.

Close this thread because your being an a-wipe to even start it because it's simply not true. you seem to be the unfriendly one...

if i see you then i WONT greet you, ill keep my line and elbows OUT....

I presume you're feeling a little premenstrual. Go lie down for a little while...

Do you greet everyone who shops at Pick n Pay with you? :whistling:

EDIT - I greet most people on the bike but sorry you don't get a greeting when my HR is over 180

Edited by chris_w_65

I get greeted 95% at the spruit. But to be honest i dont care who greets me, because i go out to train not to make tjommies or have a fun ride.

As soon as you start to take your training serious you wont even notice the other people.

few riders on this morning's spruit ride were real inconsiderate......3 idiots almost caused two of us to wipe out because they couldn't slow down for two seconds...apart from that also just nearly missed a runner......seriously..its just a spruit ride...not the EPIC

few riders on this morning's spruit ride were real inconsiderate......3 idiots almost caused two of us to wipe out because they couldn't slow down for two seconds...apart from that also just nearly missed a runner......seriously..its just a spruit ride...not the EPIC

I only slow down for ladies, greet them politely, smile, and :drool: .... sweaty, dirty, salty spruit chicks are the BEST....

I only slow down for ladies, greet them politely, smile, and :drool: .... sweaty, dirty, salty spruit chicks are the BEST....

LOL!!!!

I don't greet anyone on the spruit, I just tail EyeCandy :drool:

Better to keep your mouth closed, than to open it to say "HI" and then ride over your own tongue?