Looks like rain for Joberg2c

PYGA1

So been on accuweather, according to the long term forecasts we could be in for some rain over the 1st few days. Hopefully their forecast is wrong. Can anybody recommend a good rain jacket ?

So been on accuweather, according to the long term forecasts we could be in for some rain over the 1st few days. Hopefully their forecast is wrong. Can anybody recommend a good rain jacket ?

Go away....I don't want to hear that!!

Nooooooooooo....... also interested in a decent rain jacket.... First Ascent not waterproof !!

Accuweather has been anything but accurate at times in the past, lets hope they are wrong, unfortunately 2010 shows that rain is very possible

Joburg is fine, check Frankfort, Reitz and Harrismith over 27th, 28th and 29th

i leave that for those doing the race :) . Was just offering yr.no which is by far the most accurate

i leave that for those doing the race :) . Was just offering yr.no which is by far the most accurate

Checked Frankfort and Reitz on yr.no and it says we are in the clear, let's hope so