My New (Old) Six13

Cruxpearl

Guys from Cannondale said that they will honour warranty if the bike was painted by CycleArt, but only if painted by CycleArt!!!

Not a bad compliment for CyleArt at all!!!

Guys from Cannondale said that they will honour warranty if the bike was painted by CycleArt' date=' but only if painted by CycleArt!!!

[/quote']

I wonder how many people would check with he original supplier first if they will still carry the warranty . Cervelo? Jason pantani!!

Trek..Confused not sure!

CycleArt took 1 week

White H/Bar Tape & Saddle looks great for 1 ride' date=' then it's dirty!!! Dead
[/quote']

I understand the bar tape, but the saddle!?LOL Too much power?Embarrassed 

Ever ridden with a White Saddle?

Nice wheels there!

You should see my new ones!!!!Wink

Not leaving my bike at your house - the black beast stays black!

Pissie!!!!LOL

Guys from Cannondale said that they will honour warranty if the bike was painted by CycleArt' date=' but only if painted by CycleArt!!!

[/quote']

I wonder how many people would check with he original supplier first if they will still carry the warranty . Cervelo? Jason pantani!!

Trek..Confused not sure!
Shocked Apparently the warranty falls away but the chap at Cycleart does work for Cervelo in SA so I think it still remains Smile besides if it breaks Cyclesure can buy me a new Trek Thumbs%20Up

[/quote']

Trek..Confused not sure!
Shocked Apparently the warranty falls away but the chap at Cycleart does work for Cervelo in SA so I think it still remains Smile besides if it breaks Cyclesure can buy me a new Trek Thumbs%20Up

So what you saying ? you hope it breaks??Big%20smileBig%20smile

Yeah... couldn't give a toss about warranty... if warranty was good for anything then I wouldn't bother with insurance, and I pay quite a bit on insurance so there's my position....

So what you saying ? you hope it breaks??Big%20smileBig%20smile
Weeelllllll.... I pay a fortune on insurance so whatever happens happens...

Jason
pulls out his Voodooo bike and breaks the top tube...

I'll just have to see what my bike looks like now when I get home Big%20smile

Jason2008-01-08 03:18:18

that is one hot looking bike.keep the blue saddle and get blue h/b tape.i had a company in PE recover my Fizzik from blue to black leather.