New map of Cedarberg mtb routes -Sanddrif

Dan Dob

Seriously cool stuff!!

I spend 2 weeks in Dec there and rode to my heart's desire!!

Can't wait for Dec2012 to do it all over again....

As a side note....I witnessed a prominent biike shop owner from Swest ride the entire route...without getting off on those seriously steep portage sections!! Hectic....wellthen, this same guys also did the entire Epic on a singlespeed...go figure?

I spent the last weekend there... amazing and definitely worth any effort getting out there. Great campsite at Sanddrif as well.

I spent the last weekend there... amazing and definitely worth any effort getting out there. Great campsite at Sanddrif as well.

shhhhh....It's suppose to be a secret!!!

shhhhh....It's suppose to be a secret!!!

Ha....not very well kept.Best time is winter...roaring fires....meat off the bone....

Great riding and hiking

Ha....not very well kept.Best time is winter...roaring fires....meat off the bone....

Great riding and hiking

Do you stay in tents or the chalets? Can imagine if you're not properly equiped tented camping could be rather cold. I'm keen to try a winter tented camp but not so keen to freeze the brass ... off a monkey.

We stay in the cottages.Very reasonable and cozy.Krom Rivier is also cool.

Same here - those fireplaces work overtime, but it's great fun... This puts me in the mood for making a long weekend and going there again!

Same here - those fireplaces work overtime, but it's great fun... This puts me in the mood for making a long weekend and going there again!

Yep winter is coming

We also include a number of hikes in the area.Although I cant get thru the second Crack under the boulder anymore :-(

The round hike from Algeria via Crystel Pool needs a revisit

Winter time inthe tents = not such a greta idea!!

Rather opt for the chalets and the roaring firepalces + bottel soetes + cosy company!!

Rather opt for the chalets and the roaring firepalces + bottel soetes + cosy company!!

Dwarsrivier has a fine selection of soetes

Noted. Thanks. :thumbup: