Rocket Ron & Racing Ralph

Neg

thanks guys!

Ralph rear, Ron front!

there will be no racing with these wheels.... my lass rides social and very easy.... so these will hold out for her. its what came with the bike as spares. never been on rims yet.

My bike came with Rocket Rons. Went tubless just before Berg & Bush last year, Conti on the back Rocket Ron on the front. No issues, must say rocket ron side walls are very thin.

My missus bike came with Racing Ralphs front and rear. Went tubless, no issues. :thumbup:

Cool, thanks guys!

Like i said, my missus does not do very fast or technical riding! i just wanted to know what is the best trier of the two for the front! these will last her for a few years! :)

+1. This is how I roll.

I agree that the Schwalbe "race" tires that come with many bikes are prone to cuts and hard to make tubeless, but I run the tubeless ready EVO (not snakeskinn), and love them. No problems in 5 months now.

I was with KnobbyMech on this until Saturday, survived 2 small cuts previously but my luck finally ran out. Running the Racing Ralph EVO feels fantastic but carry a tube. It's not if, but rather when, you're going to need it.

Consider yourself lucky! Mine only lasted 2months, double sidewall cut.

Yeah the evo's are thinner than rice paper, but that said they sell them for chop change, so ive bought a couple on did the houwhoek on them so far, and they were ok, that said, not many rocks to cut the hell out of them, If they pass the eselfontein test ill be suprised.