Acceptable Afternoon Activity?

petatodd

Training indoors during GrandTours  

34 members have voted

1. 1. I s it acceptable to spin while watching cycling in afternoons?

• Yes, I ride base miles
    • Yes, I do easy intervals
    • Yes, I do hard intervals
    • Yes, it's ok but I don't do it
    • don't be ridiculous, it's pathetic

The clue to the OP's original question is in bold

To the naysayers, but can you watch the Giro while out riding?

:whistling:

For those who are battling to find suffcient time to train in a busy schedule, or to find suitable routes for quality specific training using an IDT is highly effective. If anybody is going to bother to buy an IDT it requires a little more planning and expense (training wheel, fan, entertainment) to set yourself up to benefit properly from using an IDT.

Swiss, he's actually asking us whether it's OKAY to watch the Giro whilst on the IDT. Who the hell cares what he watches whilst he trains? If Jenna Jameson's Big Breasted Beauties makes him grind harder, then so be it. If his poison is the Giro, TDF, A Jaguar is Born or just plain Mythbusters, why does he need to get our okay? For some sort of twisted self-verification?

Watch what you want when you're on the IDT. Not up to us to tell you that you're doing it wrong.

Swiss, he's actually asking us whether it's OKAY to watch the Giro whilst on the IDT. Who the hell cares what he watches whilst he trains? If Jenna Jameson's Big Breasted Beauties makes him grind harder, then so be it. If his poison is the Giro, TDF, A Jaguar is Born or just plain Mythbusters, why does he need to get our okay? For some sort of twisted self-verification?

Watch what you want when you're on the IDT. Not up to us to tell you that you're doing it wrong.

Topic heading:

Acceptable Afternoon Activity?

This is what I did this afternoon while watching the giro, is it ok?

Well I interpreted it as he was asking if its ok to use an IDTand zot to do with what he was watching

This actually sounds like a plan, but for reasons unknown the Dojo doesn't have TV's .

Keep us updated on what you do during breakfast and so on. Make a list...

Does that include just after breakfast, involves sitting down and parliamunt

:D

Does that include just after breakfast, involves sitting down and parliamunt

:D

Hehe...Yes, and post some pics with a poll. No, not a pole. Or even a Pole. A poll.