2013 Rocky Mountain Element 29er Carbon range

PHIL BUYS SPORTS

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not bad, but still think that the Rockies should try and get the rear shock more linear with the rear stays. That 150 degree bend over angle between the shock and the stay still bothers me.

Not bad, but still think that the Rockies should try and get the rear shock more linear with the rear stays. That 150 degree bend over angle between the shock and the stay still bothers me.

Ssshhh, Covie may get upset :whistling:

Now youve gone and dun it, i MOEEEEEEEEEEEEER you, *with Achemed vocalization off course*

But seriously Never had a bike track so well, has that much acceleration, and on full open you get 0% pedal bob. Ive already found out they will sell frame kits and basically all but ordered mine :)

But seriously Never had a bike track so well, has that much acceleration, and on full open you get 0% pedal bob. Ive already found out they will sell frame kits and basically all but ordered mine :)

+1

Saw the 970 Element in real life the other day. It's truly a thing of beauty.

Edited by philip.maree

Now youve gone and dun it, i MOEEEEEEEEEEEEER you, *with Achemed vocalization off course*

Still thinks my linear setup on between the shock and the stay outclimbs and out-handles yours in the knarly stuff. Its much more direct and the lateral stiffness on my Zula in the corners is unsurpassed.

Still thinks my linear setup on between the shock and the stay outclimbs and out-handles yours in the knarly stuff. Its much more direct and the lateral stiffness on my Zula in the corners is unsurpassed.

Dream on....... sucka fool

+1

Saw the 970 Element in real life the other day. It's truly a thing of beauty.

Yup going to test the carbon 970 RSL soon soon whoop whoop

Dream on....... sucka fool

See you on the trails sometime. A pencil-fight on thehub is pointless.

See you on the trails sometime. A pencil-fight on thehub is pointless.

Penis envy get you no where :whistling:

There like a bear. No chickening out this time :P

Ill let you have the ups, but you sure as hell need to bring your A game on the downs.

RRP?

Not official since they havent hit shores yet, plus rand dolla exchange and all that but lets just say from 35kish all the way up to 85kish depending on your flavour.