RC 3000 (White, silver & gold pinstriping)

SO the fkrs decided to steal my wife's bike this morning (hence the early log-on time) from our home in Wynberg. It's a white RC3000 (ladies) with full Tiagra, rolling on Shimano WR550's. It also has (had) a Polar HR mount on the bars. No other identifying features, apart from 2 flat tyres. Don't ask...

The bike was locked up with 12mm braided steel cabling (shrouded) and it looks as if they just employed a bit of strongarm tactics and bolt-cutted it's ass. The cabling was threaded through the burglar bars, and the bikes were under our carport, hung up in front of the cars, close to the walls of the house (and DEFINITELY not visible from the road)

The electric fence is now not active along the gate (disabled) and they used one of my neighbours' wheelie bins to boost the gate on the way out. I can only imagine how they got in in the first place.

My dog went mad, but I was in such a state of doze that I didn't react until about 2 mins later, at which point it was too late. He can't get to the front of the house, so in a way it's a good thing that he stayed inside. Don't want to think what they would ahve done to him had he gotten out.

The *** thing is, I reckon it's the same fool / fools who robbed us yesterday morning, by forcing open the bars on the kitchen window and helping themselves to my HTC Sensation and my wife's iPod. That is the only way they would have known about the bikes, and known to bring bolt cutters / hacksaw or something to the party...

Now to go about the fantastic claims process. Here, I'll let you guys know how my insurer comes to the party...

Here's a pic of what the bike would have looked like. I don't have a pic on file, so have used a generic in the same colours...

Please keep an eye out for me. Shot.

post-3056-0-19759500-1338607064.jpeg

Neilswheels is quite close...if they don't know what to do with it, it might be there.

Good luck in trying to find it.

Neilswheels is quite close...if they don't know what to do with it, it might be there.

Good luck in trying to find it.

Sadly that seems to be the first port of call these days

Yeah, Zac, I know exactly where NW is. Going to be paying a few visits to their place over the next few weeks / months.

Tell neil your looking to buy a RC3000,your bike should appear shortly :thumbup: