[Event] Eqstra Spring Classic

Richard Beswick

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know when entries close for this event?

I entered yesterday at the Fourways Trappers, they told me the in store entries close on Monday but you can still enter online

We will probably close next week online as well, once we hit the cap.

i would head to trappers over the weekend, so you don't miss out on that R100 voucher

Entries at Trappers stores(fourways, Northgate and Boksburg) close this wednesday.

Don't miss out on your R100 gift card for your entry!

Enter today.

check out the site www.springclassic.co.za for route updates and pics

Entries at Trappers stores(fourways, Northgate and Boksburg) close this wednesday.

Don't miss out on your R100 gift card for your entry!

Enter today.

check out the site www.springclassic.co.za for route updates and pics

Will we get some kind of email notification before the race or do we just turn up on the day. (Its my first race hence the question)

Hi Jacques

Yes if you enter at Trappers we manually put the forms through our online entry system, which can prove difficult as some are not very well written. If you have entered and have not received a mail please drop me a mail on info@springclassic.co.za so i can check your email address.

Scotty, the climbs will hurt but the descents make it all worth it! not an easy 45km but it is out main distance so it can't too easy.

Hi Jacques

Yes if you enter at Trappers we manually put the forms through our online entry system, which can prove difficult as some are not very well written. If you have entered and have not received a mail please drop me a mail on info@springclassic.co.za so i can check your email address.

Scotty, the climbs will hurt but the descents make it all worth it! not an easy 45km but it is out main distance so it can't too easy.

How's the cap looking? Still contemplating entering the 45.

We are getting there, entries are coming in thick and fast now, as you know everybody leaves it till the last minute.

Don't forget we are the first seeding event for Momentum 94.7 MTB so will be your first chance to get a good spot.