Tour de France 2012

'Dale

Who will win the 2012 Tour de France?  

328 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win The 2012 Tour De France?

• Cadel Evans
    • Frank Schleck
    • Bradley Wiggins
    • Jurgen van der Broeck
    • Levi Leipheimer
    • Robert Gesink
    • Vincenzo Nibali
    • Alejandro Valverde
    • Other (please specify)

I can't wait to see his attempts to steal a few seconds on every summit descent.

Only wanker I know who attacks on the downhills for a handful of seconds. Like my trainer used to say, anyone can go fast downhill, and besides, poephol face needs more than a few seconds...

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe yes he has to do something and if he does not try today it is because he does not have the legs.I simply can't see BMC sending 2 guys to go and just spend some time in the break for nothing.They have build the whole team to just ride for Cadel so if they go in a move it must be to help him somehow...otherwise they would just be wasting energy?

Unfortunately for Cadel he doesn't have much of a team, so I reckon the two out front are feeling good after the rest day and are out there just to get more exposure for their sponsor.

Strange that BMC have spent big with major off season signings yet here we are in July all in agreement that the team doesn't look to be capable of defending the no 1.

Some serious money has been wasted this year in transfers on guys who have not performed. And not only at BMC.

There's soooooooo many South African flags on that Col today!

Support for the other brother?

Nibali Attacks --------on the descent and froome trying to pull him back upfront

Nibali Attacks --------on the descent and froome trying to pull him back upfront

Hah! Remember a page or two back, I said when Nibbles goes, Froome will go with him. Nibbles should have saved it for a steeper UPHILL, FFS!

Hah! Remember a page or two back, I said when Nibbles goes, Froome will go with him. Nibbles should have saved it for a steeper UPHILL, FFS!

He picked up Sagan - who was dropped from the break away

Anyone wondered why they don't put some go-pro cameras on some of the riders?

probably too heavy.... :blink:

Anyone wondered why they don't put some go-pro cameras on some of the riders?

No.