Tour de France 2012

'Dale

Who will win the 2012 Tour de France?  

328 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win The 2012 Tour De France?

• Cadel Evans
    • Frank Schleck
    • Bradley Wiggins
    • Jurgen van der Broeck
    • Levi Leipheimer
    • Robert Gesink
    • Vincenzo Nibali
    • Alejandro Valverde
    • Other (please specify)

David Millar@millarmind

Wiggo's now better at me in everything to do with cycling, profanity-filled interviews were all I had left. Now he's taken that crown. Darn.

:D :D

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:D :D

And Sagan's take on it…

Tweeter Sagan@TweeterSagan

Sagan agree with Mr Twiglet: the sceptics are f**king w***ers. Whoever said impossible fit 18 podium girl in sauna underestimate Sagan.

David Millar@millarmind

Wiggo's now better at me in everything to do with cycling, profanity-filled interviews were all I had left. Now he's taken that crown. Darn.

good one

:clap:

Well for me it is nice thet we are getting stuck into riders at the tour for their manners and attitude and not for a positive dope test.

I reckon Cadel will let it all hang out today, bring on the fireworks! Marking a leader and following a breakaway up a mountain is a lot easier than a TT, today is Wiggens vs Evans, no one else, it's up to them, I reckon Evans will show his class today! Go peophol gessigie!

Two weeks left and some tarmac to cover.

Hero Hoogerland.

Just love the colour coded FF wiele.

http://cyclingtipscontent.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/stage7-3-21.jpg

Great work Twiggo... you can take the boy out of Kilburn.

Fair play I say, he's worked hard, trained, built a team all for this race. His track (scuse the pun) is exemplary and so what is he has a spray. If you're quiet and reserved then you're aloof and arrogant, if you let people who are idiots have it then... surprise you're arrogant.

It shows how much it means to him and how passionate he is about the race and his place in that. Of course it's self centred, it's a response to personal attacks on his reputation.

The Aussie press are loving the belting he gave out today: Checkit

OVERNIGHT, a series of completely baseless smears emerged against British cyclist Bradley Wiggins, who currently leads the Tour de France.

The 32-year-old responded with one of the all-time great rants, laced with language which would make even a Frenchman blush.

So where does the Wiggins tirade stand in the pantheon of sporting drug denials? Absolutely smack bang right at the top, that's where. Especially when you stack him up against some of the people whose denials were infinitely harder to believe.

The athlete: 2012 Tour de France leader BRADLEY WIGGINS, who to the best of anyone's knowledge has never taken anything more insidious than a Vitamin C tablet.

The denial: "They're just f--king w--kers.... It justifies their own bone-idleness because they can't ever imagine applying themselves to do anything in their lives. It's easy for them to sit under a pseudonym on Twitter and write that sort of s**t, rather than get off their a***s in their own lives and apply themselves and work hard at something and achieve something. "And that's ultimately it. C***s."

We say: Thank you, Bradley. You are our new hero.

Creativity: 10 out of 10

Believability: 10 out of 10

http://www.letour.fr/PHOTOS/TDF/2012/900/PROFIL.jpg

Weather: almost ideal conditions for a time trial. 22°C (71°F) with sunshine and a few clouds, as well as a 10-20km/h breeze from the south-west that will be a three quarters tailwind.

Must just add that win yesterday was brilliant - the managers excitement and the gracious glorious win was brilliant showed sheer raw emotions on what the tour is all about! Well done Pinot!

Fair play I say, he's worked hard, trained, built a team all for this race. His track (scuse the pun) is exemplary and so what is he has a spray. If you're quiet and reserved then you're aloof and arrogant, if you let people who are idiots have it then... surprise you're arrogant.

It shows how much it means to him and how passionate he is about the race and his place in that. Of course it's self centred, it's a response to personal attacks on his reputation.

OVERNIGHT, a series of completely baseless smears emerged against British cyclist Bradley Wiggins, who currently leads the Tour de France.

The 32-year-old responded with one of the all-time great rants, laced with language which would make even a Frenchman blush.

So where does the Wiggins tirade stand in the pantheon of sporting drug denials? Absolutely smack bang right at the top, that's where. Especially when you stack him up against some of the people whose denials were infinitely harder to believe.

The athlete: 2012 Tour de France leader BRADLEY WIGGINS, who to the best of anyone's knowledge has never taken anything more insidious than a Vitamin C tablet.

The denial: "They're just f--king w--kers.... It justifies their own bone-idleness because they can't ever imagine applying themselves to do anything in their lives. It's easy for them to sit under a pseudonym on Twitter and write that sort of s**t, rather than get off their a***s in their own lives and apply themselves and work hard at something and achieve something. "And that's ultimately it. C***s."

Hahahahahahaha! Love it!

Jonathan Vaughters@Vaughters

@sarcastitom Yeah, I get it. I get why there is skepticism. But Brad doesn't deserve skepticism caused by my generation.

Froome is going to win this race one day.

I think it will be sooner rather than later.

Can't explain how impressed I am with him.

Hahahahahahaha! Love it!

@sarcastitom Yeah, I get it. I get why there is skepticism. But Brad doesn't deserve skepticism caused by my generation.

That's actually quite a profound statement if you think about it.

Hahahahahahaha! Love it!

Cool statement.

Edited by ' Dale

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m125x4kDfD1r2k7zso1_400.jpg

Vaughters is so refreshingly honest and 'real' in his leadership.

That's actually quite a profound statement if you think about it.

I like Vaughters. He interacts with the public well, and doesn't shy away from tough issues.