Lights at the Blockhouse

zerocalves

While I was freezing my ass off walking my hounds on the common this morning around 6.30, I saw what must have been between 10 and 12 lights up at the blockhouse, on their way down. Must have been chilly up there, especially freewheeling down. So, to whoever those guys are.....VERY IMPRESSIVE!!

I reckon it could have been the South Side Massive. They cruise from town to Rhodes, meet the rest of the group there, ride up and around the mountain and then drop down on town side for coffee and work. Hairy Legs is a part of the group, he'll probably post a pic of the ride.

we normally 3 tues wed thurs morning.

and on our way down there must of been a group of say 15 cyclists going up.

mind you its warmer on the mountain than what it is in the residential area

we normally 3 tues wed thurs morning.

and on our way down there must of been a group of say 15 cyclists going up.

mind you its warmer on the mountain than what it is in the residential area

Want to start joining you guys again as soon as I have my light, hopefully end of the month if not sooner :thumbup:

Want to start joining you guys again as soon as I have my light, hopefully end of the month if not sooner :thumbup:

yeh long time since....

will drop you a line I've got a spare light

Meezo, you must have passed us. Group of 10 going up.

Ride Tuesdays and Thursdays from town, mainly MTB but some skinny wheel stuff pre-Argus.

And yes, it was fricken cold this morning!

I want to start joining you guys as soon as it is light..... :)

I reckon it could have been the South Side Massive. They cruise from town to Rhodes, meet the rest of the group there, ride up and around the mountain and then drop down on town side for coffee and work. Hairy Legs is a part of the group, he'll probably post a pic of the ride.

...nope I don't think that was the SSM - that is on wednesdays... *sigh* i really need to get proper lights...

...nope I don't think that was the SSM - that is on wednesdays... *sigh* i really need to get proper lights...

check out extremelights.co.za they got the t6, i use it, its pretty cool, and must be good the guys can see me from the common :whistling: