USN Mountain Bike Cup 2012 (Event #4)

Blackadder

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

waterpoint.co.za i think, but not there yet anyway....

Andrew said they would be posted on the USN website or FB page! Doesn't look like they're using waterpoint anymore!

Go look at the USN FB page for some photos of the race!

Awesome race yesterday. Had my first crash! - Lots more to come.

Would say it was a bit too much single track, especially for the last 5 km you would get stuck, as you cant get past anyone!

Otherwise it was nice.

It was my first MTB race, and actually my first MTB ride. Did the 30km race and enjoyed it.

It was a well organized event and enjoyed the route and I only fell twice!! Will definitely be doing more MTB events, good fun and good training for the road races.

Yes, Philip Buys came 1st. :clap:

Great, i saw that, but he wasnt holding his cheque with his winning time on in the photo. How fast was he?

... and i know he was very fast... :whistling:

It was my first MTB race, and actually my first MTB ride. Did the 30km race and enjoyed it.

It was a well organized event and enjoyed the route and I only fell twice!! Will definitely be doing more MTB events, good fun and good training for the road races.

Well done Clay, sounds like the race was enjoyable judging by the comments. Gutted about my neck but will see you out on the trails soon.