[Event] Tip Trans Cederberg Xperience 115km's

knippie

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pity that the run is so short, it would have been nice to do a 20 - 25 km trail run on the sat and then the mtb on the sunday

What about doing 2 loops?

Hey guys...

I'll be doing the photography at th event AND we are testing a new form of aerial photography...So you can look out for aerial photo's & videos of yourself online after the event :eek:

Can't wait for this event. Worried about the cut-off, 7 hours is quite tight for an off-road 115km's. Took me over 7 hours for Karoo 2 Coast which is only 100kms.

Can't wait for this event. Worried about the cut-off, 7 hours is quite tight for an off-road 115km's. Took me over 7 hours for Karoo 2 Coast which is only 100kms.

Ratty this event is should be easier on the body than the Karoo 2 Coast, the total ascent is 1400m.

Ratty this event is should be easier on the body than the Karoo 2 Coast, the total ascent is 1400m.

But there is less descent :-)

Camping??

Nope. Staying in a guesthouse in Clanwilliam on Saturday night. Driving through to Citrusdal on Saturday midday.

Mango, you better write us a decent ride report (with pics) :mellow: or else you might find yourslef 1 timed ! :ph34r:

Mango, you better write us a decent ride report (with pics) :mellow: or else you might find yourslef 1 timed ! :ph34r:

I think I'm going to need some type of (business) rescue. Am definitely taking my camera along ... understand the flowers might be a spectacle.

If you're still wondering if you should or shouldn't come to Citrusdal for the Tip Trans Cederberg Xperience.....Kevin Evans and David George has entered....come and see the racing :clap:

I think I'm going to need some type of (business) rescue. Am definitely taking my camera along ... understand the flowers might be a spectacle.

See you there. Also taking my camera. The dam is nice and full as well.