Endomondo. . .Great application!!! Try it

AJP

TRACK YOUR WORKOUTS

CHALLENGE YOUR FRIENDS

ANALYZE YOUR TRAINING

With Endomondo on your phone, you can

track your running, cycling and other sports. It's fun,

it's social and it's motivating.

Endomondo is a sports community based on free real-time GPS tracking of running, cycling, etc. Bring your mobile on the track and get a complete training log.

OUR CONCEPT:

Are you into running, cycling, walking, skiing, kayaking, roller skating - or other sports involving movement across a distance? Endomondo makes your experience even more exciting! Endomondo.com is the place where you automatically track all your sports data and monitor your performance over time. At Endomondo.com you meet like-minded friends, get inspired by them, challenge them and follow their activities... live! So whether you are into just following your personal achievements or whether you wish to place yourself in a larger network of sports partners that challenge and support each other's efforts - Endomondo.com is your new world of endorphins.

You will get the most out of Endomondo.com with a GPS mobile phone or a Garmin GPS watch. Free of charge, you can download the software to most common GPS phones directly from the website. On our Download page, you can see a list of the phones we support. New ones are added all the time.

http://www.endomondo.com

post-35465-0-97861400-1340059679.jpg

post-35465-0-21462500-1340059691.jpg