Frosty

My top team pick is garmin, bloody whole team abandoned

Also hemorrhaging points there :cursing:

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish vinokourov would start to go for some stage wins! It is his last tdf so a win would be cool.

Yeah, for his final Tour (again!) he has been helluva quiet.

:eek:

With Sammy crashing out I'm now stuck with Frank... <_<

They said he might be hiding some good form. He's really hiding it very very well!

:lol: :lol:

will be interesting to see if tony martin's feeling better for today's ITT - here's hoping, if you get my drift!

I picked a team of GC contenders and 2 sprinters. Irs surprising that the GC guys in the Tour ar coming out figting early on as if they wanna wrap this up early on.

Same for me :(

My 2nd & 3rd reserves are actually doing something on the GC & Young Rider category...

me too... 1x GC rider and 1x young rider waiting on the bench, and they're both could be scoring points.

that's what makes this game both interesting and frustrating

Points after stage 9...

PointsTable2012_ver9.pdf

Pilks - 226

Juice - 224

nuge - 208

Tridude - 207

BAMF - 204

CarbonDual29er - 201

samson99 - 201

rudi-h - 196

Squier - 194

Swissvan - 194

TiBones - 194

Kevin vd Merwe - 193

pad man - 191

E-Man - 190

Tankman - 190

Rabubi - 189

splat - 188

StevieL - 187

supermar - 183

Spiff - 179

Tubehunter - 178

Cavendish - 176

MariusL - 174

DisyLizzy - 167

Mrs Squier - 166

geraldm24 - 163

Kaboom - 163

Cheese - 159

nochain - 159

Puncheur - 155

Race Turtle - 146

Conti - 142

Frank Tank - 142

nimthor - 141

mooky - 140

Jeanlieb - 137

k23435 - 137

TimM - 137

The Pirate - 136

Dale Clark - 135

Racer - 135

Big JD - 132

Super Mario - 129

Facial - 126

Backlash - 125

Ha Ha Kieran - 125

petatodd - 118

krl747 - 114

Wil6 - 113

Wez-O - 112

Imploder - 107

Baldrick - 105

fandacious - 95

Breezer - 82

EL-HURT - 74

me too... 1x GC rider and 1x young rider waiting on the bench, and they're both could be scoring points.

that's what makes this game both interesting and frustrating

Hell even I'm wishing that my (sole) reserve rider (Chris Froome) could be used now.

What a pity that Ryders :ph34r: who cannot start due to injury are not allowed to be substituted....

Hell even I'm wishing that my (sole) reserve rider (Chris Froome) could be used now.

What a pity that Ryders :ph34r: who cannot start due to injury are not allowed to be substituted....

Hesjedal, who suffered a hematoma "right on his hip joint" according to Vaughters, was in a "sombre, quiet mood" on Saturday as both he and team-mate Tom Danielson prepared to travel to the airport in Paris.

"We figured his hematoma would go down overnight, but it didn't," Vaughters said prior to the seventh stage to the race's first hilltop finish at La Planche des Belles Filles in the Vosges.

"The problem is to the degree that he can't actually bend his leg.

Who would you want to have crash out?

:whistling:

in the same boat with tony martin, he didn't crash out, but he's evidently not well enough to score any points (edit: apparently he's considering not continuing, aaargh!). that and he keeps puncturing during time trials, what's up with that?

poor bugger, hope he's better for the olympics

Edited by nuge

With Wiggo in yellow, I will be sliding backwards in this bunch like I dropped my chain.

Sagan in green is still working well for me.

Bloomin' Albasini is trying hard, but NOT getting me those points.

Gesink was, note WAS, my surprize package. Tch!

Did Pilks' biological passport pass the recent dope tests? :w00t:

Edited by ' Dale

looks like i spoke too soon - this was posted an hour ago on eurosport:

MACON, France (Reuters) - World time trial champion Tony Martin has quit the Tour de France in order to let a broken bone in his wrist heal in time for the London Olympics.

The German suffered the fracture in a crash on the first stage of the three-week race but rode on with a special cast before finishing 12th in Monday's ninth stage time trial.

"It's difficult for me to step out of the Tour and leave my team mates here to keep on fighting," Martin said in an Omega Pharma-Quick Step statement on Tuesday.

"But it's the right thing to do now, and I know that even the guys will understand.

"I have still three weeks before the Olympics. I know that it won't be easy, but I will do all my best to be in good shape."

The road cycling time trial at the Olympics is on Aug 1.

(Reporting by Mark Meadows; Editing by Peter Rutherford; )

looks like i spoke too soon - this was posted an hour ago on eurosport:

MACON, France (Reuters) - World time trial champion Tony Martin has quit the Tour de France in order to let a broken bone in his wrist heal in time for the London Olympics.

The German suffered the fracture in a crash on the first stage of the three-week race but rode on with a special cast before finishing 12th in Monday's ninth stage time trial.

"It's difficult for me to step out of the Tour and leave my team mates here to keep on fighting," Martin said in an Omega Pharma-Quick Step statement on Tuesday.

"But it's the right thing to do now, and I know that even the guys will understand.

"I have still three weeks before the Olympics. I know that it won't be easy, but I will do all my best to be in good shape."

The road cycling time trial at the Olympics is on Aug 1.

(Reporting by Mark Meadows; Editing by Peter Rutherford; )

aah crap down to a 7 man team

aah crap down to a 7 man team

His doc released a media statement about it before yesterday's TT that he recommended that Martin goes home and prepares for the Olympics instead.