MTB Handling- Understeer

RexFuzzle

This a cool thread.Makes me want to ride

I like this pic of my boy exiting a corner at speed.Interesting to see the loaded fork and where he is looking

post-523-0-98385200-1340976730.jpg

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Covie we all know what you are talking about. But stop and think for a minute as what you are saying. If he does not have the picture in his mind he is going to do it all wrong..think about it. what you say and what you mean is not the same thing..

thats all I was trying to say.

But the video will be better yet . look at my picture, where is my weight? surely not over my outside grip... My innertia G- force is pushing down on the outside pedal yes, and on a offcam corner you can help forther by twisting the bars to push the side knobs into the turn.. but again, It doesnt sound like the poor guy is anyway near trying to understand what me and you are bitching about.. you with me?

I'll try illustrate.

the first pic is what we both meen..

the second what it sounds like your are saying.. Forgive me..these photo's are massive

like I said, its not about what we thingk is perfect cornering.. its about helping a guy who is getting into it.

post-1279-0-04538400-1340976875.jpg

post-1279-0-93365100-1340977011.jpg