Online shopping - delivery?

Clinton1

Sorry, I'm full of questions today :)

I was just checking out ordering some stuff from Olympic cycles and noticed that when my order went over R500 the delivery charge dropped away.

Do CWC and Buycycle also have a level at which the delivery charge falls away? I am often put off ordering smaller things due to the cost of delivery.

Thanks guys!

Buycycle does suck then but there prices are better on some items so I might need to do the order with each and see what I end up with.

By the way, a note to all those that always say rather buy from your local bike shop.... I do my window shopping online on my couch. I am happy to walk into a bike shop and grab the goods I want but you need to allow me to do my window shopping online first.

So all those bike shops out there should get with the times and have their pricing readily available online.

Edited by Clint_ZA

By the way, a note to all those that always say rather buy from your local bike shop.... I do my window shopping online on my couch. I am happy to walk into a bike shop and grab the goods I want but you need to allow me to do my window shopping online first.

So all those bike shops out there should get with the times and have their pricing readily available online.

This will never happen

Buycycle still charges postage no matter what you buy, sucks...

This lot messed up my last 2 orders back in April, they then tried to make me look like an idiot on one of order which backfired on them, I got promised a R100 gift voucher on the phone and to this day still waiting.

I wont deal with them again on principle :thumbdown:

CWC had free shipping for the lead up to the Argus, but that's fallen away now. Don't think they offer free shipping anymore, but I haven't bought from them in a while. Buycycle do not offer free shipping as far as I am aware.

Well Buycycle will not budge on delivery which was confirmed in a telephone call now. I am considering an order with Olympic Cycles as the goods I am wanting are cheapest from them and they only charge R50 delivery which falls away if you order over R500.