Tyre Sealant Via Needle

P.A.K.

I cheated a bit... I took a syringe and needle, and used it to refill the sealant in my tubeless tyres.

Do this with an fully inflated tyre and very thin needle. Fill the syringe up with Stan's, and pop it in, right on one of your tyres' knobbles. Works a charm :)

PS: I only tried this cause my tyre are close to the end of their life and I am a wee bit lazy.

Worked extremely well with very little effort and it is quick!

Edited by P.A.K.

Much easier to unscrew valve and use a big syringe fitted with a tube over valve body, no fuss or mess. Top up in less than 30 seconds

Much easier to unscrew valve and use a big syringe fitted with a tube over valve body, no fuss or mess. Top up in less than 30 seconds

Didn't the syringe glog up with those little particles, well that was my experience anyway....needle stopped working and they must go in. The stan's syringe works pretty well with valve screw

Didn't the syringe glog up with those little particles, well that was my experience anyway....needle stopped working and they must go in. The stan's syringe works pretty well with valve screw

Nope, worked perfectly for me. Did both wheels.

I couldn't find the Stan' syringe, so I had to improvise