Newbie needs riding partner in westrand area

Warrior Princess

Hi guys and gals....

Okay, so last week I went for my first ride at Northern Farm, it was awesome and I really enjoyed it sooo much.

But now I need someone who can/wants to ride with a newbie this coming Sunday morning (08/07)...please...pretty please....I dont think its safe to go out riding alone, so if anyone wants to ride with me or wants me to ride with them, please let me know....

Got the bike, got the gear, but no riding partner.... :unsure:

bwhahaa, I dont have dirty bike pics.....cleaned the bike before I had a chance to take pics....didnt know it is a rule here....lol

Hey... welcome to the world of cycling.... Im sure you are gonna love it! I have a newbie girls group that ride together atleast once a month or so if you keen to join us... inbox me your email address and I will gladly add you to the mailing list!

If you want to ride on the road , there is a few groups riding through the cradle every Sat.

Currently we ave 17 kph, so it is quite slow.

Hey... welcome to the world of cycling.... Im sure you are gonna love it! I have a newbie girls group that ride together atleast once a month or so if you keen to join us... inbox me your email address and I will gladly add you to the mailing list!

thanx Candy, I PM'd u :)

If you want to ride on the road , there is a few groups riding through the cradle every Sat.

Currently we ave 17 kph, so it is quite slow.

thanx WR

I just have one problem, I can only ride on Sunday's as I work on Saturdays :( otherwise it would've been nice...

Any riding at this stage will be good for me as I only started riding last weekend, but I dont think its safe to ride alone....so even if there are road rides planned for Sundays, please let me know, I will really appreciate it :) thank you so much :):)

Dear Newbie,

I ride at a newbie pace and would also like a riding partner. I have rode at Emmarentia a few times and I have done the Emmarentia to Fratellis. If you are willing to come out that way this Sunday then we can ride together. Please note that I need to get back into shape and also build up my speed and confidence. So if you decide to join me please bear this in mind.

Please let me know.

Hi guys and gals....

Okay, so last week I went for my first ride at Northern Farm, it was awesome and I really enjoyed it sooo much.

But now I need someone who can/wants to ride with a newbie this coming Sunday morning (08/07)...please...pretty please....I dont think its safe to go out riding alone, so if anyone wants to ride with me or wants me to ride with them, please let me know....

Hi

I am also staying in the Westrand. I would also like a riding partner.

Please email me on stevenmorrison@mtnloaded.co.za to make arrangement to go out for ridings.

I stay in Witpoortjie let me know where do you stay.

Steven

Edited by StevenMorrison

Dear Newbie,

I ride at a newbie pace and would also like a riding partner. I have rode at Emmarentia a few times and I have done the Emmarentia to Fratellis. If you are willing to come out that way this Sunday then we can ride together. Please note that I need to get back into shape and also build up my speed and confidence. So if you decide to join me please bear this in mind.

Please let me know.

If there is anyone else who would like to join me. please send me a private message with your email and we can discuss the finer details.. thanks

Edited by Sukraj

There are a bunch of guys who ride from Featherbrook centre on Sundays at 7. The group has beginners to advanced riders and they are all a good buch of guys

There are a bunch of guys who ride from Featherbrook centre on Sundays at 7. The group has beginners to advanced riders and they are all a good buch of guys

The Leewee's group?

Hi guys and gals....

Keep an eye on the slow and unfit - JHB thread :)