My 'in betweener' done and ready for testing!

NotSoBigBen

training training, i'll make it a healthy orange juice mid way ;)

G

@Bobbo - yip will ride it like that tomorrow!

@G - ai ai ai, you gotta get up their with the 'youngster' tipe lingo bru ..... ;) - 'Shake My Head' ..... you going training or for a picnic :whistling:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it was just one quick albeit technical ride so won't say too much yet, what I can say is that I didn't notice much difference to my 26" bikes as far as the handling goes and it seemed more stable in the technical, gnarly stuff ....

Tomorrow a 60k race and then some training on it in the next weeks. A good comparison will be the Thaba Toughee 2 on the 28th as I did the first one with the normal wheels ....

I will write a 'full' report the end of the month

Nice, full race report tomorrow then, good luck for the race :thumbup: Good to hear you have not noticed to much difference in the handling even after a couple rides. Did you feel faster, as fast as a 29er?

Nice, full race report tomorrow then, good luck for the race :thumbup: Good to hear you have not noticed to much difference in the handling even after a couple rides. Did you feel faster, as fast as a 29er?

At my slow pace it's difficult to notice ;) - on that course it WILL be faster than a 29r IMHO FOR ME - my fastest time through there is on a 26" HT and I've ridden it LOTS!

At my slow pace it's difficult to notice ;) - on that course it WILL be faster than a 29r IMHO FOR ME - my fastest time through there is on a 26" HT and I've ridden it LOTS!

Damn, now youre making me more amped to get my set done. Mmmm, what can I sell :rolleyes:

Damn, now youre making me more amped to get my set done. Mmmm, what can I sell :rolleyes:

A kidney... King Pie are looking....

A kidney... King Pie are looking....

MMMmmmm, nah. Was thinking of selling my other wife :whistling:

Been 'eyeing' the new line down the 'orphanage tech section' (part of the Walkerville classic route) for a couple of weeks but chickened out each time ..... today I DID IT :)

Was it the new wheels, my awesome skills or just luck .... we'll never know ;)

I reckon the latter BTW :ph34r:

Everytime I see you talking about an inbetweener, I think of those fake dog testicles.

Everytime I see you talking about an inbetweener, I think of those fake dog testicles.

I am not au fait with them testicles and I believe it best not to yahoo them?

I am not au fait with them testicles and I believe it best not to yahoo them?

Me neither. Your friend weedmod mentioned them for neutered dogs the once.

Hi

Does anyone know where I can find 650B tyres in Gauteng? My wheels arrived at last! Now I need tyres!

PS, yahoo them? Fark me. At least bing em?

That Google oke gets far too much credit!

BTW one of our (l)users a while ago ..... 'our internet is so slow it would be quicker to drive to google and ask them' :w00t:

BTW one of our (l)users a while ago ..... 'our internet is so slow it would be quicker to drive to google and ask them' :w00t:

Oh my. Thank you. I needed that laugh more than I realised.