Dropper Posts: Things are hotting up

Iwan Kemp

my pops is looking for a dropper post, he will feel lot more comfortable on the technical stuff if he could lower his post on the fly.

anyone know who has stock in Pretoria?

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thomson Elite Dropper Review:

http://www.pinkbike....eview-2013.html

http://ep1.pinkbike.org/p4pb10193212/p4pb10193212.jpg

Sidewinder has one. He will be able to give a first hand review of the product. Unfortunately he is waiting for spare parts to make it work again. For now he has to stop and adjust it manually.

:P

Sidewinder has one. He will be able to give a first hand review of the product. Unfortunately he is waiting for spare parts to make it work again. For now he has to stop and adjust it manually.

Ok, this post is begging the question. How long has he had it? (pun totally accidental)

So what you're saying is he paid a heck of a lot of money for a normal seatpost? :D

Unfortunately it happens. I know of a LEV that failed gloriously after about 10 months of use. Also in need of some parts to get it dropping again.

Bugger off philistine! She's a thing of beauty that just happens to have a hex screw stripped in the most inconvenient place. I should have realised Thomson would have used imperial hex bolts.... :oops:

post-38195-0-13548900-1383298428_thumb.jpg

Bugger off philistine! She's a thing of beauty that just happens to have a hex screw stripped in the most inconvenient place. I should have realised Thomson would have used imperial hex bolts.... :oops:

To look at :whistling:

Tell me again about that beautiful new bike you don't have :devil:

http://www.abiyamo.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/apply-cold-water-to-the-burned-area.jpg

No QR. I just have to apply pressure to the actuating-cam manually.

Can't you find a replacement locally? Im sure JKM in Oxford street has something that could work?